E L E V E N

A/N: I actually love this chapter! So I lied in my announcement, I wrote in the car on my phone so yea! Enjoy!

"Fal, what's wrong?" Severus asked as I stormed through the Slytherin common room. Tears falling down my face, fists clenched, Severus stood up and held my fists. "Fal, come on talk to me." He whispered. "Ah, the traitor finally returns! Your father is very angry with you!" Evan taunted. "Shove off, Rosier." Severus hissed.

"Go back to the Gryffindors!" Evan laughed along with the other boys I turned down at the ball. I pulled my wand out of my skirt band and casted jelly-leg jix. "Fuck off Rosier." I hissed and looked up at the other boys. "You're next unless you fuck off." I sneered. They casted the counter jix on Rosier and left to their room.

"Fal," Severus whispered. I turned around and noticed the common room was empty. My lip started to quiver, Severus moved forward and pulled me into his chest. I let out a small sob into his chest. "Do you want cake?" He asked, I let out a small laugh and nodded. I was walking slowly out of the common room.

"Seriously?" Severus whined as he saw how slow I was. He walked over to me and picked me up. Throwing me onto his shoulder, one hand rested on my waist while the other was holding my ankles. "Severus! I'm wearing a skirt!" I shouted. He threw his cloak over my bottom half. "There" he smirked. I rolled my eyes but continued to hang on his shoulder.

We got into the kitchens and he placed me down on the stool, I looked up at him. He kissed my forehead gently before calling one of the elves. He asked them to make my favorite cake. He walked back to me and sat next to me, I took a deep breath before looking at him.

"I hate James fucking Potter." I grumbled before burying my head in my hands. "You don't. No matter what he did, you'd always have that love for him, Fal." Severus whispered. "You don't even know what happened! Since when are you on James' side?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I am never on the prick's side, but I do know you. You'll always love him, Fal." Severus smirked. "You're a pain!" I groaned before stabbing the cake. He kissed my head and ate with me. "Are you ready to talk about it?" Severus asked quietly, I sighed before nodding.

"I don't know for how long but I'm going to guess and say since I first met them all, they were only pretending to like me to get information on my father. They, mainly dumbledore, believed I was just like my father." I took a deep breath again.

"James only asked me out t-to gain my trust. Salazar I feel like a bloody idiot. Severus I really loved him. We were 'dating' for a few months but I was so happy! I don't understand how he faked all that." I wiped my few tears.

"You're right, Sev. I still love him. But he slept with Evans, even if our relationship was fake, it felt real to me and he cheated." I cried a bit more. "Come on! We are going to do something fun!" Severus jumped out of his chair.

"Sev I just want to sleep." I whined. "I'm not taking no for an answer Fal." He smirked, groaning, I stood up and took his hand. He dragged me to the courtyard. I shivered and he draped his cloak on me, smiling down as we walked near a tree.

"It's so beautiful at night." I mumbled, Severus nodded and smiled. I noticed a black dog near the forest, I squinted and also saw a deer next to it. "Sev, is that a deer and a black dog?" I asked nudging him. "Strange, I've never seen a deer that calm." He shrugged.

I heard a loud howl from the distance, I turned to face Severus. I looked toward the sky and noticed it was a full moon. "Sev! It's a full moon!" I shouted, Severus grabbed my waist. The black dog charged at Severus and pulled him away from the tree, the deer made its way toward me.

I moved to the side away from it. I heard a growl from behind me. I stopped in place and froze, slowly turning around. "Fallon, don't make fast movements." Severus whispered, I swallowed and slowly moved away.