F I F T Y - T W O

A/N: The ending is here! There is the epilogue that will be up either tonight or tomorrow.

~Last Week of school~

"Fallon, it has been brought to my attention that you possess an idea." My father spoke, I nodded lightly. "Well go on dear, do tell." He smiled wickedly. Bella nudged my arm, I stood slowly. "You want to be able to take over the wizarding world. In order to do that without a threat, Dumbledore needs to be gone." I explained, he sat straighter. The table full of death eaters whispered to each other.

"I propose that you allow me to kill Dumbledore in order for you to take over hogwarts. You'd have hundreds of witches and wizards under your control with Dumbledore gone." I explained. "Yeah? What about McGonagall and the other professors?" Dolohov spit. "They won't be able to fight back all of t-us. Once Dumbledore is dead the protective enchantments drop and you can come in and take over. With Dumbledore gone the Minister won't know what to do." I turned to my father.

"Very ambitious, Fallon." My father smirked. "I am your daughter." I smiled, he nodded and allowed me to sit. "School ends this week dear." He added. "If you allow me to move forward with this plan, he'll be dead by morning." I tried not to falter. He went silent for a moment, looking up and down the table.

"Kill him tonight dear. I will be waiting for the notice. Rosier will alert me, right?" My father turned to Evan. "Of course my lord." Evan nodded, my father smirked. He stood and gestured for me to come. I walked close to him. "If you succeed, all is forgiven for your stunt with the Potter boy. You're making me proud, Fallon." He kissed my head and apparated away.

Evan stood and Bellatrix apparated us to Hogsmeade. "I can't wait, Fallon." Bella squeezed my arm and apparated away. "I think I'm going to be sick." I choked, Evan held my waist. He walked us to the three broomsticks where Severus and Aries were. "Well don't you look beautiful." Aries teased.

I hexed him and sat on Severus' lap, he chuckled and held me close. "You alright, Fal?" He whispered, I shook my head and laid my head on his shoulder. "I have to do it tonight." I whispered and sobbed lightly in his shirt. He wrapped his arms around my waist, standing up as he walked us out of the Broomsticks.

"Fal?" Sirius stopped Severus. I wiped my tears and frowned, he scoffed and pulled me into him. "You do realize I can read your emotions, you brat." He chuckled and kissed my temple. "Come on, let's go meet the group." He nudged me. I pulled away, he frowned and looked at me and Severus. James, Remus, Peter, and Regulus walked over.

"You can't be serious?" I scoffed, they all looked confused. "Fal, we don't understand. A few weeks ago yo-" Remus stopped.

"A few weeks ago you all held me down and forced the truth serum down my throat. Believe me, I didn't tell you all that shit for fun. I'm not your friend, I'm not your sister, and I'm not your girlfriend." I spit, James' jaw tightened. "You have no idea how sorry I am that this is how we are going to end up. I want nothing more than to be how it was when you all faked everything." I choked, Severus held my waist.

"I hate all of you so much for making me feel the way I have been. I won't be joining you all for the last year. I hope you all have fun." I spit. Storming off with Severus by my side. He took the locket off my neck, "Seemed believable." He sighed, tossing it in the bag. "I bloody hate that thing." I spit, he hummed. We made it back to the common room and up the stairs to my room. Evan slipped in.

"Okay so, do we destroy the horcruxes now or after we kill Dumbledore?" Evan asked. "We. Aren't doing anything. I will destroy the Horcruxes and then kill Dumbledore." I shoved Evan to the bed. "Mhm if you wanted me in your bed you could have asked, princess." Evan kissed my hand. I scoffed and grabbed the bag of the other horcruxes. I pulled the fang and venom out. "How much longer till dinner?" I asked. "Just started." Severus whispered.