T W E L V E

A/N: thank you so much for 1k reads already! I am beyond grateful! I hope you enjoy!
Slytherin v Gryffindor

"Fallon! You ready to kick Potter's ass! AGAIN!" Flint shouted, barging into my room. I smirked and threw on my quidditch robe. "Born ready, Flint." I winked and took his hand. Severus kissed my forehead before walking me down. When we walked into the Great Hall the Slytherins stood up and cheered.

"Eat up, star player!" Flint placed food on my plate. I smiled and began eating, Severus was talking with Regulus while Flint mumbled strategies in my ear. I looked up and saw James nervously eating and Marlene and Sirius forcing food on his plate. Evans walked in and kissed his cheek, he smiled and kissed her.

I sighed and forced myself to look away. Severus nudged me, "Ignore him." He whispered, I nodded and ate some more. Flint called the team to the locker room. Severus helped me up and placed his arm around my waist. I smiled and leaned into him.
Remus pulled my hand as we reached the courtyard.

I turned to face him, he gave me a shy smile. I hugged his waist, he kissed my head. "Good luck, kick his ass again." He whispered. "Thanks Rem." I kissed his cheek before taking Severus' hand again. "You need to win." Severus nudged me, I scoffed.

"Doubting me, Sev?" I asked, he kissed my cheek. "Never, Fal." He smirked before opening the locker room door. I walked in and Flint began to give his pep talk to everyone. As we walked out of the locker room the Gryffindors were walking in. Sirius and James stepped towards me.

"Surprised you got down so soon! Maybe another curse is in order!" I sneered and they stopped in their place. Montague and Flint laughed and pulled me along. Evans ran into James' arms and kissed him, he held her up and kissed him. I mumbled curses under my breath and Flint grabbed my wand.

Severus grabbed my face, "Don't worry about them. Focus on catching the snitch." Severus whispered, placing kisses on my forehead. "You missed Snape." Flint teased. I blushed and looked away. "I'll give you one if you win." He whispered, kissing below my ear.

He kissed my cheek, he sent a winked behind me and left to the stands with Reg. "So, Severus?" Flint teased, I shoved him and smiled. "It's too soon, but I'm not saying no." I mumbled, Flint gasped and hugged me.

"And finally the favorite Gryffindor seeker! JAMES POTTER!" Most of the houses cheered. I zoned out for most of the introduction of my team. "EVERYONE'S FAVORITE SLYTHERIN! HOTTEST SLYTHERIN! SEEKER FALLON RIDDLE!" Liam shouted.

I flew out to the field and winked at Liam. "Isn't she wonderful, she still won't give me a chance!" Liam announced. "Jordan!" McGonagall shouted. "I want a nice clean game! On my count! 3 ... 2 ... 1!" Madam hooch released all the balls. I flew straight up to search for the snitch.

James flew near me. He was trying to cut me off at every turn. I flew straight towards a bludger and dodged it last second. James trailed behind after that. "Riddle juked Potter! This is a good rivalry!" Liam commented.

Crabbe and Goyle aimed the bludgers at James. "Cheap shots, Riddle!" James shouted, flying closer to me making Crabbe and Goyle stop. "At least I didn't fake anything!" I shouted before spotting the snitch.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THEY SPOTTED THE SNITCH! IT'S A RACE TO IT!" Liam shouted, James and I pushing each other. "Get it Fallon!" Flint shouted. James' arms were longer. "FLINT! CATCH ME!" I shouted.