E P I L O G U E

~14 years later~

~James' POV~

"Harry, you're going to be late for your third year!" Lily shouts from the stairs, Sirius and I chuckle as Harry rolls his eyes while Lily frets over his hair. "Aunt Lils, he's only taking so long because his crush is meeting him on the platform." Elara, Sirius and Remus' daughter teases. "Crush!" Lily looks startled. "Crush?" Sirius and I smirk. "Thanks, El." Harry shoves her head lightly. Remus walks over with Harry and Elara's trunks. Harry and El walk out the door with Sirius and Remus.

Lily grabbed my hand, I turned and smiled. She handed me an old letter, I looked at her. "James, it's been 14 years. I think you should read what she had to say." Lily kisses my cheek. She followed them out of the house to the car. I got in the car next to Sirius who was driving. I started to open the letter slowly.

'Dear James, Don't be all sappy on me. I never liked when you were a bitch. Did I make you smile? I hope I did or you lost your humor. James, you have no idea how much I hate that I left you. Honestly, I debated on whether or not I should just let it play out how I showed you. But that's not far to the rest of the wizarding population, is it? When did I become a Gryffindor? James I could tell you about how much you hurt me and how I forgive you, or I can tell you to move on. James, I love you so much. I wish you would have seen the love I could have truly given you. But we lost that time and that's okay. I don't want you to be sad, I don't want you to mop. Marry Lily, have kids for Godric's sake, James. And if you are reading this years later, if you haven't married Lily or had kids, I will come back from the dead and kill you. James, you once asked me what the difference between my father and I is. The difference is, I died loving you, while he died in fear. I love you, James Fleamont Potter.'

~Love, Fallon Abigail Riddle, the second love of your life

I looked up from the letter, Sirius nudged me and smiled. "I told you it wouldn't be bad, mate." He chuckled. I nodded and slid the letter into my pants pocket. Lily moved forward and kissed my cheek. "I told you, she has a heart at times." She smirked, I chuckled and nodded. "Dad, who's that letter from?" Harry asked. "Oh! Does Uncle Prongs have a side girl?" El giggled.

"Yes." Sirius, Remus and Lily chuckled. "No." I said at the same time as them. "Right." Harry coughed. "So mom, can you be cool in front of her?" Harry asked. "HARRY JAMES POTTER! I am cool!" Lily huffed. Sirius and I bursted into laughter. "James!" Lily snapped. "Oh, um. Harry your mother is ver-I'm sorry Lils I can't lie." I laughed harder. "Oh! James Potter you absolute twat!" Lily smacked my arm.

~Severus' POV~

"Fallon, are you ready to go, dear?" I shouted, Maryanne kissed my cheek before grabbing the trunk. "I'll start the car, dear." She smiled and walked out. "Coming dad." Fallon shouted, running down the stairs. "Do you like my outfit, dad?" Fallon asked. "It's beautiful, love. But why on earth are you dressing up?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"Well dad. I want you to be cool. I have a crush on a boy and we are meeting at the platform." She smiled. I looked at my wife, she smiled. "That was all her I had no idea." She kissed my cheek and handed me the keys. "I'll be cool, Fal. Get in the car." I huffed, she giggled and got in the back. I sighed and took a minute. "Fallon, when I named my daughter after you I didn't mean for you to make her as boy crazy as you were." I huffed before climbing into the car.

I drove to the platform, after finding parking we all got out. I grabbed the trunk for Fallon. She placed it on a trolly and started to push it into the station. "Do you know who this boy is?" I asked Maryanne. "Love, your guess is as good as mine." She snickered and walked with Fallon. Once we got to platforms nine and ten Fallon and her mom walked through first. I walked through with my trunk. I grabbed Fallon, she huffed.

"Yeah, nice try, love. You're sticking to my side." She laughed. "Dad, this is embarrassing. You're already a Professor at the school." She huffed. "I love you too, brat." I huffed, she smirked. "Hey Dray." Fallon waved at Draco. He hugged her and nodded to me. "Hey, Fallon, how are you dear?" Narcisa asked. "I'm well, thank you." She smiled. "I'll see you on the train, Fal." He kissed her temple and walked away with Blaise. "Oh, dad, I see him. Be nice." She warns, and I swear I saw Fallon.

~James' POV~

Once we all arrive at the platform Harry grabs three carts. One for himself, one for Elara, and one for Sirius and Remus. Lily walks with Remus talking about looking after him now that he likes girls. Sirius nudged me, I looked up. "What's wrong?" Sirius asked, I sighed. "I just miss her." I smiled, he nodded. We were joined by Regulus, Viv and their daughter Renee. Elara and Harry began to talk with Renee while we walked to the 9 and 10 platforms.

The three kids walked through the wall followed by Sirius and Remus, Regulus and Viv then Lily and I. "Have fun with your little girlfriend." Renee teased, Harry blushed. Renee joined the Weasley twins. Elara laughed at Harry and shoved his head. "See you later, dork, have fun with her." Elara made kissy faces before joining Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. I smirked as Remus and Sirius laughed.

"Harry, you never told us her name." Lily frowned. "Oh, um. Her name is Fallon Snape." Harry smiled. Regulus, Viv, Sirius, Remus, Lily and I froze. "Wh-what?" I asked, Harry frowned. "Um Fallon Snape." Harry repeated. "Oh there she is." Harry smiled as a girl with dark hair and hazel eyes walked over. Along with her dad Severus fucking Snape. "Fuck." I mumbled, Sirius and Remus laughed and left me and Lily alone.

"Hi, you must be Harry's parents." The lady clinging to Severus smiled. "Um, Lily and this is my husband James." Lily introduced us. "I'm Maryanne and my husband is," She stopped. "Sev." Lily smiled, he nodded to me and smiled at Lily. "Right well we better be on our way." Harry and Fallon left quickly. "You named her after Fallon?" I asked, quickly. Lily nudged me but I ignored it. "Yes." Severus sighed.

"It seems Harry is exactly his father's son. Falling for a girl named Fallon." Severus chuckled and walked away with his wife. Lily stepped into my arms. I sighed and watched as Harry was blushing and smiling with Fallon. "Did I-" I stopped myself. "Did you look like that while you talked to Fallon? Yes, yes you did." Lily smiled. She kissed my cheek, "Father like son?" She smirked. 'I'll always love Fallon. That's the difference, love.'

"Fallon, you stubborn brat. Did you have to make my son fall in love with a girl named after you?" I chuckled.

~The End~ 

A/N: Thank you so much for reading my story! I enjoyed writing it so much! I hope the ending is decent. I wasn't going to bring her back but I did want to make it like a little loophole. A Potter falls in love with a girl named Fallon. Please remember to vote, comment and share this story. Thank you all for reading!