ATE - 4 - Will

I had been in captivity for a year now, and it was less than exciting. I had just finished my third hour in my universe, which essentially meant that I had died three times now, and Ink was more than ready to break my bones once more. The inhabitants of my universe were now well aware of my situation; I hadn't joined Ink. Every time I died, Papyrus's accomplishments increased; I was so proud of him! I had the best brother ever, and I knew that he would save me and Error! Speaking of Error, Ink had agreed to let me see him once a year; today marked the one year point, which meant that I would be spending some time with him. I was so excited to see him that I barely noticed the pain that came when Ink beat me; I couldn't wait! In Ink's plan, I was on step five; he expected the last two to come at a slower rate than the first five, for obvious reasons. After Ink finished torturing me for the morning, he called an escort to take me to see Error; I was required to be handcuffed, but I didn't mind - I was going to see him! Before I went, Ink wouldn't let me go without a bit of talking, of course; he loved to hear himself talk. I didn't mind it as long as I was going to see Error.

"I feel so sorry to let you go like this, Dusty!" Ink dramatized; I had gotten used to his calling me Dusty, but that didn't mean that I enjoyed it. "Don't worry, though! Pretty soon, you'll be back, and we can play more!"

"..Okay." Ink had practically trained me to answer in certain ways to certain phrases; he regarded me as somewhat of a pet, which I didn't understand - I wasn't a dog. Of course, I didn't accept everything he told me to say.

"That's a good little Dusty!"

"C-can I go now?"

"I suppose you may go. Guards, take him to Error; one hour visit only - set a timer."

"Yes, Sir." Two guards - my escorts - saluted.

"Good."

The guards proceeded to handcuff me and lift me off the ground; Ink had fractured one of my legs, but it was still mostly walkable - I just needed some help. With a bit of a limp and a lot of help, I was on my way to see Error; I could hardly wait! I was lucky that I had died recently, or I might not have been able to walk; I enjoyed walking, since I didn't get to do it often. Usually, I would simply lie on Ink's floor; I had no way to walk, which meant that I enjoyed doing it every chance I got. The guards helped me walk down the halls, and we eventually reached the long staircase; I needed extra help for that, but it was eventually conquered, and I could almost see Error through the window of the door. When the door was unlocked, I slowly limped inside, seeing Error's expression turn to surprise; he wasn't expecting me.

"Dust?" Error rushed to the bars of his cage. "You're alive!"

"Yep!" I slowly sat down on the outside of the cage, wincing a little. 

"Are you okay? What happened to you?"

"Just some..stuff.."

"Dust, you look terrible.."

"I may or may not have been tortured a little..I'm fine, really!"

"So..how long have you been here?"

"Ever since the attempt.."

"I'm surprised that you haven't been hurt worse.."

"Yeah..what about you?"

"Nothing. Literally nothing happens down here..unless there's an attempt to break me out, which isn't often."

"I'm sorry.."