Peace Week

Happy fourth of July! Or..if you don't celebrate that, just have a nice day!

There is one fourth wall break in this chapter. If you find it, you get this cookie: 🍪

Claim the cookie yourself since I can't comment it to you please-

Enjoy!

~~~~~

Nightmare's gang was having a good time recently, since there hadn't been too much positivity in circulation. Actually, the positivity was rather low, meaning that we hadn't had reason to go out for an entire month! We had traced the lack of positivity to the fact that there was a large number of genocide runs going on in the universes, but we weren't arguing; that wasn't our job! Actually, there was a different Guardian that presided over those things, but I wasn't privy to who it was; Nightmare and Error knew, I believed. In any case, we were enjoying our time off, and there was no doubt about that. We were currently relaxing in the living room, doing our respective whatevers. Nightmare was reading a novel Horror had gifted him for his last birthday; Cross was drawing a picture of Paps and Chara - he had decided that if the supposed best artist of the multiverse wasn't going to do it, he might as well have done it - Horror was taking a nap on a couch; Error was knitting something; I was carving a bunny - I was making a collection of animals, since Paps wanted me to - and Killer was staring at his watch for some reason..I wasn't sure why. He had been watching the seconds tick by for about three hours before yelling out.

"Time!" He shouted.

"Um..time for what?" Nightmare looked up from his book.

"Wha's goin' on..?" Horror had been disturbed from his nap.

"It's time!" Killer repeated.

"What could it possibly be?" Nightmare paused. "And why are positive emotions surging now?"

"Don'tcha remember?!" Killer jumped excitedly. "It's Peace Week!"

"Oh. That."

"Wake me when i' ends.." Horror went back to sleep.

"Can I get my camera before I'm dragged off?" I hoped.

"Hm..fine." Killer agreed.

"Thank you."

I placed my unfinished carving into my pocket and headed toward my room; I had left my camera in there today, since I didn't want wood shavings to get into the machinery. I would have needed my camera for the event known as Peace Week. It was a special holiday created - more like forced by - the Star Sanses and the rest of the multiverse to have complete multiversal peace for an entire week; that meant no arguments, no bullies, and no negativity spreading. While we were going to outright ignore it, one feature stopped us: it was held in an amusement park. Yes, that meant that we could actually go on fun rides without being denied, which we weren't able to do during the rest of the year. Killer was the most enthusiastic about it, since he had a childlike personality, and he loved rollercoasters! Granted, it wasn't good for the balance, but we could always do some extensive negativity spreading if we needed to. In any case, we enjoyed it, and the residents of the multiverse didn't have to worry about our attacking. When I had procured my camera, I put it in place, and I started for the living room, where I expected to be taken to an amusement park almost as soon as I arrived.

"Are ya ready?" Killer had gotten everyone else prepared, including Horror, who seemed tired.

"I'm ready." I confirmed, holding my camera strap tightly.