ATE - Extras 8

Heyyo!

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

"Multiversal"

Classification: dramatic fluffy angst (that's the best I could come up with).

Warnings: angry Ink, confused Dusty, scared Dusty.

Canonicity: alternate timeline.

~~~~~

I was running. Ink had been in a horrible mood all day! He had snapped at me with almost every word he spoke, and he had already had eight torture sessions with me! It was only noon! I didn't want to be hurt again. In light of those facts, I was running. He had taken me for a walk in a universe, hoping that the fresh air would bring me to my senses and stop my string of disobedience (I hadn't disobeyed yet..I believed), and when I had made a false step onto a particularly loud stick in the woods, he had snapped. He had grabbed me tightly and taken me to the ground, but I had managed to slip free from his grasp after twenty horrible minutes of torture; the only thing keeping me on my feet was determination..determination to get as far away from Ink as skeletonly possible! He was a faster runner than I was, though, and I was forced to make use of my size, slipping between and under things that Ink was too big to fit through. Eventually, I had ended up barricading myself in the skeleton brothers' basement, hiding behind the tarp that covered whatever type of machine the Sans or whatever scientist here had built. It had only taken him two seconds to kick the door open, and I was terrified!

"Dusty.." He scraped the edge of one of his bladed paintbrushes on a metal wall; I was doing my best not to hyperventilate. "Why are you hiding from me? Don't you know..you can never escape me? You can't hide..and you can't run..so just give up!"

As he yelled his final words, he lifted the tarp, and I whimpered, backing away from him. He furiously slammed his hands down on the machine, and..a whirring sound began? There was no time to react before a flash of light engulfed the room, and the last thing I remembered before blacking out was the feeling of being slammed against a wall. A dusty nightmare met me as I slept, and when I woke up..I was on something soft..had Ink taken me to his room..? I opened my eyesockets slowly, groaning a bit as my body scolded me for using up so much energy when I was so injured. I didn't see the red roof I had expected to see; this roof was a clear white. Okay, now I was confused! Ink hadn't changed the color of his walls or roof recently, and he didn't greet me as I woke up; where was I? Did he send me to the guard lounge for the high ranks to teach me a lesson?

"Oh, you're awake!" A voice..a Papyrus's voice met me..had Papyrus rescued me..?

"P-Papyrus?" I hoped..with all my soul, I hoped!

"Not yours, I'm afraid."

"Oh.." I sighed, moving my eyelights to the Papyrus as he came into view, sitting next to what I imagined was the bed I had somehow been given the honor of lying on. "Sorry. Where am I?"

"You are in our home."

"..Whose home?"

"That would be the home of myself, Papyrus, and my brother, Sans; you came through his machine in the basement a few days ago."

"...I did?"

"Mhm..oh, you don't know.." He chuckled a bit. "My brother and I are both well-aware of the multiverse's existence; you needn't fear!"