ALP - 3 - Unprecedented

It had been about a week since we were turned into children, and we had been having the time of our lives! Acting our age was pretty easy when it was how we acted normally; we were very childish. We continued school and training as usual, and we adjusted to our tiny bodies nicely; apparently I was the smallest - almost two feet high was short! - which I didn't mind, since I liked being small. We were preparing to go out for the first time since we were turned into children, and we were thinking of how we were going to pull it off; children terrorizing universes were not very scary - other than human children, of course. We decided to just wing it and see what happened; in the worst case scenario, we got laughed at - that didn't bother us. We just had to spread negativity, and that was what we were going to do! We picked a universe that could be scared of anything, and we had about half an hour before our adversaries arrived. They tried not to laugh at our condition, but they couldn't help it; Dream was the only considerate skeleton there - he only chuckled, slightly, and he even masked it with a cough. Ink stepped forward with his speech after he regained his composure.

"Nightmare and gang!" Ink laughed as he said this. "Okay, I can't. This...this is too funny!"

"We're not that small!" Nightmare complained.

"You-You're so tiny!" Ink couldn't stop laughing.

"And here we have the 'compassionate' Protector. Watch the way he laughs at these tiny children, mocking their size."

"Okay..okay, I'm done." Ink calmed himself down. "Nightmare and gang! Leave this AU, or we will use force!"

"That's child abuse!"

"You're not even real children!"

"That doesn't matter!"

"We're fighting anyway!"

The battle soon began, and it was becoming quite clear that being a child was not an advantage in battle; attacks had to be dodged quickly, and if we were hit, we received more rebound than when we were adults. Ten minutes into battle, Nightmare and Error had been forced through portals against their wills; the adversaries were trying to capture us, and they were doing it. Pretty soon, Horror was captured as well, and Killer, Cross and I were the last ones in battle. Cross was grabbed from behind and pushed through a portal before Ink grabbed Killer and I by our jackets and carried us through one of his openings, securing victory. When we reached the other side, we noticed that we were in a colorful room with six beds. I didn't like where this was going. Ink dropped Killer and I after we were relieved of our (many) weapons, leaving us with the rest of our family; after this, Ink left the room, and we heard a lock click. We were as trapped as children in a locked room. On the bright side, we had no doubt that Ink meant for us to turn into children, and we were not dead yet. We gathered in the center of the room to converse.

"This is crazy." Error stated. 

"Maybe it's kiddie jail." Killer guessed.

"Lookin' like i.'" Horror admitted.

"I-I don't like th-this." Cross confessed.

"We just need to remain calm; we'll get through this." Nightmare comforted.

"This should be interesting.." Papyrus pondered; he's the best.

"Beds are soft." I mentioned, hopping onto one. 

"Ooh, they are!" Killer felt the soft fabric of the blankets and pillows.

"I guess looking at the bright side is paying off." Error found the softness soothing.