J - 6 - Capture

If ya haven't noticed already, this story gets angsty. Like..really angsty. Also Ink has a knife in this one, and little Dust bean is hurt pretty bad. If ya don't want to read bad Ink with knife, pls heed warning.

If you don't mind, go ahead :3

I wrote this in two hours and it's probably trash lol-

Haha I actually wrote chapters 6 through 9 in one day meaning they're all probably trash lol-

~~~~~

As soon as I started screaming, Ink tried to grab me; he quickly got a hold on my right arm, which prompted me to pull away with all the strength I had, all the while screaming for help. He growled as his grip tightened, threatening to break my arm, but I didn't stop struggling; I could take a broken arm better than whatever he had planned! With a glare, he used most of his strength to pull me closer to him, covering my mouth to cease my pleads for help as he opened a portal. I tried to attack him with the knife I had been holding, but he seized the weapon and threw it away before I could do anything serious. As soon as the portal opened, I was dragged through against my will and promptly knocked unconscious. If I could, I would have cried right there; I had allowed him to take me again! What was he going to do to me?! Why had I strayed so far from my family?! I should have stayed with them..I shouldn't have run after that escaped hostage..I should have stayed in sight..now I was a captive of the one person I feared the most! I didn't want to wake up..I wanted to sleep forever..that would have been better than waking up to him. Alas, it didn't work out that way, and when I opened my eyesockets, I was met with a sight that made me want to run for my life, but I couldn't do that; I was chained to a wall.

"Well, well, well, look who's finally awake!" Ink giggled.

I tried to ignore him by looking at my surroundings..I was in a black and white bedroom; it wasn't really that interesting, but it was better than looking at him..

"Excuse me?" Ink grabbed my skull and forced me to look at him. "That's better. Welcome to your new home, Dust; I think you'll find it to your liking. You see, I was going to just make an AU to hide you in, but it appears that I can't do that without my code powers...you don't know how lucky you are. I was going to make it a dungeon filled with all sorts of goodies, but now..I can't. As a result, I have to work with what I have, and this..is it. Not as nice as I was hoping for, but it hid Cross from the world; I think it'll work with you, too. The wonderful thing about this place? It's entirely soundproof; scream all you want, but nobody is going to hear you. Now that that's settled, would you like to hear my wonderful plans for you?"

I shook my skull, trying not to shake the rest of my body..I was scared to death..

"Oh, you don't?" Ink chuckled, walking over to a closet. "I get it; you're afraid..aren't you?"

I whimpered; I wanted my family..

"Dust, when I ask you a question.." Ink pulled something out of the closet. "I expect you to answer me. Now, I want you to think very carefully; are you afraid of me?"

I started crying; I couldn't speak..I was too afraid!

"I see.." Ink walked over to me with the bundle he had taken from the closet. "Well, I suppose this will give me a better answer..I'm going to leave the room to get some lunch, and when I return, I want to see you wearing these clothes, okay?"

I nodded shakily; that was better than being tortured.

"Good." Ink pulled out a key, releasing me from the chains that held me to the wall. "I'll be back in a bit. Don't try to escape; your magic has been suppressed, and even if you did find the way to leave this room, I'd find you. Am I understood?"