J - 7 - Request

For chapters 7 through 10, there will be a Nightmare portion and a Dust portion. 

The Dust portion for chapters 7 through 9 contain torture. Read those at your own risk. For chapter 10, there is also some, but for plot purposes, it's recommended to read it.

The Nightmare portions are pretty safe no worries :3

~~~~~

Nightmare. 

~~~~~

It was another day spreading negativity; I believed that we only needed a little bit more done before we were ready to go back home. I had just checked in on Dust, who seemed fine terrorizing a few hostages, and I was on my way to check on Killer and Cross, who had shown a distaste for one of the many buildings; it was probably because it was the tallest building, and they no doubt wanted to see it come down. Last I checked on them, they were planting bombs at the foot of the building; I was glad they were wearing safety gear. I returned just in time to see the building tumble to the ground, with my two boys laughing happily at the sight; they surely loved demolition. 

"Finally got it down, eh?" I asked, as the dust settled. 

"Yeah!" Killer jumped. "Ya should'a seen it! It went super high!"

"A-and it touched the r-roof of the c-cave!" Cross chuckled. 

"I bet it did." I smiled at my boys' antics. "I think we have enough time for just one more demolition job."

"Can we blow up the Grillby's?" Killer hoped.

"If you wish." 

"Yes!" Killer was happy.

"H-how's Dust holding u-up?" Cross inquired.

"He's doing all right. Last I checked, he was getting into some argument with a hostage; one of them actually complained that a child wasn't being hurt while the rest of them were." 

"That's crazy!" Killer was angered by this. "I hope Dusty gives them the what for!"

"Oh, I think he will."

"Hm..let's go blow up another buildin'!" Killer wanted to get his mind off the cruel hostage. 

"G-Grillby's." Cross reminded.

"Right!" 

The three of us began our trek to the doomed restaurant, stopping right in front of it with enough explosives to quite literally blow it to smithereens. Killer was about to plant the last bomb when a sound startled us: a scream. It sounded like it came from the forest, but what really caught our attention was that it sounded like Dust! Our trio dropped what we were doing and rushed to the place where Dust was keeping the hostages; we saw the hostages, but no Dust. I noted that the one who he had argued with wasn't there..he must have gone after him.

"Which way did they go?" I questioned.

A frightened hostage pointed towards the forest, and we ran as fast as we could; if something had happened to Dust, I would never have forgiven myself..I should have known that he wasn't ready to go out yet..I should have kept my eyelight on him! When we reached the point where the sound originated, we found two traces of evidence as to what went on. The first was a knife: it belonged to Dust, and he had brought it today. The second..a puddle of ink. He had taken my son..he had taken my broken, afraid son. I fell to my knees, weeping; my son was somewhere alone and scared, and I had let him down. 

"Dad?" Killer was frightened by the sight. "W-we're gonna get him back.."

"I know..I just hope it isn't too late.." I wondered where Ink could have taken him..it could have been anywhere!