*The Meeting*

Miranda Bailey: So?! Who are you and why are you running through these halls?
Y/N: Hello you must be doctor  Bailey, my name is Y/N Drew i'm an old friend of Derek Shepherd and would love to join your staff for a while!
Miranda Bailey: Derek would tell me such a thing like this!
Y/N: I may or may not have come without a warning...
But i would love to hang out here for a while.
Miranda Bailey: We'll see about that doctor Drew, you can be on peds today if you'd like.
Y/N: Great! I was gonna ask because that's my specialty.
Miranda Bailey: Wait, are you THE doctor Drew? THE doctor Drew who invented the Drew Method?!
Y/N: Guilty, it's a pleassure meeting you in person Miranda Bailey, i have heard great thing about you.
Miranda Bailey: No it's a pleassure meeting YOU!
Y/N: Well if you can tell me where the peds floor is i'll go, oh and by the way with who do i need to talk? If i arrive on the peds floor?
Miranda Bailey: Well Karev is in surgery so go find Robbins, she's blonde with blue eyes.
Y/N: Thank you doctor Bailey.

You go up to the peds floor and see a woman with blonde hair standing at the nurses station.
You walk up to her and pat on her shoulder to get her attention which you did.

Arizona Robbins: Well hello can i help-
Wait Oh My God you are Drew! I use the Drew Method all the time, i'm a huge fan of your work!
Y/N: Glad to hear. Miranda Bailey said i should come talk to you, i'm a friend of Derek and thought i'd work here for a day or 2.
Arizona Robbins: Well i have a surgery in a few minutes, we could prep her and work toghether..
Y/N: Could you present please? I want to know all the details before the surgery.
Arizona Robbins: Oh well uhm, 11 year old female came in with obdaminal pain, got a CT and an ultrasound and her appendix was about to burst, something went wrong in the first surgery so we will fix it in this surgery.
Y/N: Thank you for presenting Robbins. Let's go prep her and scrub.

You both prepped her for surgery and started to scrub when you tried making conversation

Y/N: So what do you do beside work?
Arizona Robbins: Well i'm divored so i mostly stay here except for the days when i have Sophia.
Y/N: Sophia.. Is that your daughter?
Arizona Robbins: Yes she is. She spends most days at her moms house and on wednesdays and fridays it's my day.
Y/N: So you're?
Arizona Robbins: I'm gay? Yes if that was what you were gonna ask.
Y/N: Well yes, and i'm happy for you, that you have a great marrage.
Arizona Robbins: Let's go and do the surgery!