*Is Someone In Trouble?*

You go to Joe's and order 2 cheeseburgers, 1 vodka-tonic and 1 white wine. Alex was babysitting Meredith's kids so he wasn't home.
Callie suddenly walks in, she walks up to the bar and asks for 2 shots.

Joe: Here you go!
Callie Torres: Thanks Joe... Hey guys!
Y/N: Hi Callie.
Arizona Robbins: Hey...
Y/N: How was your day?
Callie Torres: Penny moved across the country...
Arizona Robbins: Wait... Perfect Penny moved?
Callie Torres: She did, must be amazing news to you Arizona...
Y/N: Hold up,i lost you...
Joe: They dated for a few years, and then Arizona cheated and tried fixing it with counseling. Didn't work out so they broke up. Couple of months later they did a surgery in some other hospital and Callie fell in love with Penny. This one's on the house.
Callie Torres: Do you keep this in a book?
Joe: What can i say i know gossip.
Arizona Robbins: Well i think i'm going after this.
Y/N: Alright then, Joe what do i owe you?
Joe: 8 bucks!
Y/N: Here you go!

You guys left and Callie stayed, she already had 5 shots. You could see Arizona thinking about what Callie said. You stayed silence and both went to bed at 9 o'clock.
Around 11:30 Arizona got a call from Joe, since Penny wasn't here anymore he didn't knew who to call.

Arizona Robbins: What's going on Joe? Is Alex there, i thought he was babysitting?
Joe: It's Callie... She can't stand on her 2 feet and refuses a taxi!
Arizona Robbins: What do you want me to do about it?
Joe: Can't you pick her up? I took her keys..
Callie Torres: Let her crash in an on-call room and stop bothering me!

She hung up the phone angry. Like she had to help, like it was her responcibility.

Y/N: What was that all about?
Arizona Robbins: Joe, Callie isn't able to stand on her own feet.
Y/N: Go get her, bring her to an on-call room or something.
Arizona Robbins: She's not my problem anymore, let's go back to bed...
Y/N: No, i can't let you do this!

You put on a coat and wear a sweatsuit. You grabbed Arizona's keys and went to pick up Callie at Joe's.

Y/N: I'm here, where's Callie?
Joe: Callie is in the bathroom i think..
Y/N: Could you deal with her paying later?
Joe: Yeah no problem, where is Arizona?
Y/N: Asleep. She had a morning shift so i'm just dropping Callie off at her apartment and leave.
Joe: Here is her address, it's the 4 floor with an elevator.
Y/N: Thanks Joe!

Right about then Callie walked out trying to stay in balance. You helped her in Arizona's car and used the GPS to go to Callie's apartment. Everything went smoothly, Callie was in her own apartment and you were driving back to Arizona's place.

Arizona Robbins: You can't just take my car Y/N!
Y/N: Here are the keys and i'm sorry okay. But i needed to know Callie was safe because i'm that person!
Arizona Robbins: Where is she?
Y/N: I dropped her off at her apartment, i gave her the instuctions to go to bed and closed the door.
Arizona Robbins: Alex got home, he's quickly grabbing some things since Meredith and Derek weren't in Seattle..
Y/N: Weird but can we go inside? It's cold you know..