*Setting Them Up*

It's been about 4 months, you have gotten closer to your mother and met up with Arizona's parents once again.
You have also gotten closer with Sophia, Callie and Arizona! Everyone at the hospital felt like family and Meredith had a babyshower for a little girl. You still hadn't talked to April but decided today was the day!
You got up and made french toast, everyone was exited for new interns.

Arizona Robbins: I'm ready to meet the little noobies!
Y/N: I hope i get a fun resident i mean Helm is great but not my cup of tea you know!
Alex Karev: Oh great.. i'm doomed!
Y/N: Why?! You know something we don't know!
Alex Karev: Y/N you got Jo and Robbins you got Murphy.. i'm with Helm!
Y/N: Yes! Goodluck!
Alex Karev: You are extremly lucky i can't cook otherwise you would be death!

You got dressed and everyone went to the hospital. Miranda Bailey told you your resident was Jo and immediatly went to the resident's lounge.

Y/N: Yo Jo, my service c'mon!
Jo Wilson: I told you guys! Have fun with the less cool attendings! So doctor Drew, what are we doing today?
Y/N: Okay first of all it's Y/N, doctor Drew sounds boring! And we have a tumor-removal today!

Jo Wilson: Sweet! Everyone is so jealous i'm with you!
Y/N: Glad to hear i'm well liked!
Jo Wilson: You still live with Alex right?
Y

/N: I do yes, why?
Jo Wilson: I just want him to move in with me! I was gonna ask him today..
Y/N: Do you like paella?
Jo Wilson: Yeah why?
Y/N: Be there at 7! You can tell him, Arizona and I had something planned anyway.
Jo Wilson: Wait you're kidding?! Alex told me you cook amazing!
Y/N: Oh and you can rub it in tbe other residents faces!
Hey Mia! How are you doing?
Mia: I'm great asside of the tumor!
Y/N: This is doctor Wilson, she will operate aswell. Can you present?
Jo Wilson: Mia, 10 year old female. Started complaining about hematuria 8 months ago and later diagnosed with renal-cancer.
Y/N: Okay so today we will try and remove the tumor without removing the whole kidney alright Mia?
Mia: Okay doctor Y/N!
Mia's mother: Thank you for doing the surgery today!
Y/N: I'm just doing my job ma'am!

You leave the room and see a big smile on Jo's face.

Y/N: Why are you smiling like that? It looks creepy!
Jo Wilson: I get to scrub in and help!
Y/N: Oh, yeah no problem! Check on her every hour and keep me posted, i have to do something real quick!
Jo Wilson: Okay Y/N!

You run down to the ER and look for April.

Y/N: Owen! Have you seen April?
Owen Hunt: I think she's in the supplycloset!
Y/N: Thanks!

You walked up to the supplycloset and heard someone hyperventilate.

Y/N: April! It's okay, take deep breaths. In... out.... in... out...

You kept repeating it for 5 minutes.

Y/N: Now tell me what happend?
April Kepner: I had a plan! I was gonna be married, and give my husband a shirt with best dad in the world but-
Y/N: Are you pregnant?
April Kepner: I- i think so.. and i broke up with Jackson and he's the only one who could be the father and i don't want to-
Y/N: Calm down April.. Wipe the tears away and follow me!
April Kepner: O-Okay..