*The Past*

Y/N: Sit on the couch and be ready.. i'll be here in 5 minutes.
Both of them: Okay...

You get upstairs and change into some comfortable clothes, you felt like you were being watched but ignored it.
You went downstairs and sat down.

Y/N: So we got into the same program in New York. I was interested in PEDS and she was interested in TRAUMA. We were like the perfect love story, or so i thought.

Alex got up and went to the kitchen for a beer.

Alex Karev: I needed a drink okay!
Y/N: And i'm not saying you can't, but let's go back to the story.
We were togheter for a 3 years when i started to notice she became very clingy, and jealous of everyone i talked too. One night i was working the night shift, and when i was done i got in my car and drove a bit around the neighbourhood, i was planning on proposing to her so i looked for a lovely place. When i got she was furious! She put a location-tracker on my car, in my purse and installed camera's around the house! I broke up with her right then and there.
When i got with David i needed to get a restraining order because she was stalking me, she was everywhere and nowhere. I had to go to court and called her guilty, she was in prison so i don't know how April got her here!
Arizona Robbins: That-that was... horrible.
Alex Karev: Didn't April say she was here for a day or 2 to catch up with his brother?
Y/N: Jackson shit! He's gonna be mad.

When you said that the doorbell rang, it was Jackson.

Jackson Avery: Does Y/N know?
Alex Karev: Get inside!
Jackson Avery: April bailed her out of jail with my money!
Y/N: She did what?!
Arizona Robbins: Guys how are we gonna do this?
Y/N: Do what?
Arizona Robbins: Natalie is an Avery, she has access to your lawyer right?
Jackson Avery: Not anymore..
Y/N: She got kicked off the board, she can't have access to the Avery lawyer.
Alex Karev: So who has access to him?
Jackson Avery: Y/N and I also my mom and everyone on the board.
Arizona Robbins: How can Y/N still have access when she isn't on the board anymore?
Y/N: I didn't get kicked, also his mom liked me as a person so i have some privileges.
Jackson Avery: I'm calling the lawyer, tomorrow we're going to work like we normally would and you still have the restraining order right Y/N?
Y/N: Derek's getting it, he's in New York.
Alex Karev: Everyone go to bed now, we will have this conversation tomorrow. We can also help each other out if needed.
Arizona Robbins: Where is your sister staying?
Jackson Avery: My house, April needed to make sure she got the best care needed.
Arizona Robbins: Their are blankets and pillows and Alex grab something for him to wear!
Alex Karev: Of course, the couch is pretty comfortable.

Everyone is getting the couch and Jackson ready when Arizona notices the look on your face, she looks down and sees your fidgeting with your fingers.

Arizona Robbins: What's the matter? We're all here for you!
Y/N: I just feel like i'm being watched that's all..