*Going Back To The Beginning*

It's 11PM and you two were trying to catch your breath, you two said goodnight and went to bed. Arizona's alarm went off at 6 o'clock. You both go downstairs and make coffee. Alex comes home half an hour later.

Alex Karev: Goodnight everyone!
Arizona Robbins: Don't you want to eat anything?
Alex Karev: Way to tired for that...
Y/N: Well goodnight..
Arizona Robbins: Well i'm gonna get ready, and i'll "pick you up" at from the "airport" at noon.
Y/N: Okay then, i should be ready by 12?
Arizona Robbins: Yes, and when we get to the hospital we have a surgery planned!
Y/N: What surgery?
Arizona Robbins: Just wait and see..

She walks off with a smirk and gets ready. It's been a few hours, Arizona left and Alex was asleep. You did some cleaning and soon you realized it was 11:30.

Y/N: Gosh what am i gonna wear something simple and comfortable. Wait what weather is it in New York... great rain, this is perfect!
Let's also put extra clothes in this bag so if Bailey asks i have "proof".

It's 12 o'clock and Arizona picked her up, Alex was sound asleep. They got to the hospital with doctor Bailey asking questions, you were carrying the bag you prepared to make it seem less obvious you stayed in Seattle.

Miranda Bailey: So how was New York Y/N?
Y/N: Good! I saw some old friends and cleaned out my old house..
Arizona Robbins: Well.. we have a surgery so bye Chief!

You go to OR 3 and scrub in, still having no idea what you have to operate on.

Y/N: So what is wrong with this kid?
Arizona Robbins: He got overies which need to be removed, it blocks his growth.
Y/N: Great! So how long does this take?
Arizona Robbins: Well i don't know.. what i do know is Sophia is with Callie tonight so we could do something alone..
Y/N: What about Alex?
Arizona Robbins: Well screw him, he will understand.
Y/N: So you wanna go public?
Arizona Robbins: Never say never! Alright let's get started!

After 3 hours you guys are done, you had some complications so he needed to be monitered closely. You paged an intern and got ready to leave when you got a page from Meredith.

Y/N: I got paged?
Meredith Grey: What's going on between you and Derek?
Y/N: What are you talking about?
Meredith Grey: You come to Seattle with only knowing Derek, being really close and talking and when you saw hil with me you stopped!
Y/N: Nothing's going on with me and Derek
Meredith Grey: And why would i believe you!?
Y/N: Because i'm bisexual! And i'm... married.
Meredith Grey: Married!? Does Derek know?
Y/N: He walked me down the aisle... so yeah he knows.
Meredith Grey: Well okay...
Y/N: Can i go now?
Meredith Grey: I- Uhm yes..

You page Arizona to the lobby and meet up.