*What You Do From Jealousy*

You ended up watching 2 episodes of "F•R•I•E•N•D•S". Alex went to the guestroom and Jackson started preparing the couch. You and Arizona said goodnight and went upstairs.

Y/N: I saw you kept zoning out in the ER.. are you okay?
Arizona Robbins: Oh yeah.. i just kept thinking about something that happend a while back.
Y/N: What happend?
Arizona Robbins: A few years ago there was a shooting in the hospital.. Some of the attendings have PTSD because of it and other ones have scars.
Y/N: And were you okay?
Arizona Robbins: Callie kept me calm that day, we had a little girl which appendix burst..  but we were in lockdown and not on the OR-floor. That's why i kept zoning out..

You give Arizona a kiss on her forehead.

Y/N: I'm sorry.. i didn't know.
Arizona Robbins: Don't talk about it to Meredith, Derek or Cristina.. Best if you don't talk to Owen about it aswell!
Y/N: I promise! I'm going to sleep. I'm going to be a nervous, tired, unfocussed wreck otherwise..

Arizona gives you a goodnight kiss.

Arizona Robbins: Goodnight..
Y/N: Goodnight..

You fell asleep feeling nervous about your mother's surgery. The next morning you woke up and made breakfast and coffee. Since you wanted to be early you just made a smoothie and coffee, you were getting some real food from the cafeteria later.
Not soon after everyone started waking up.

Y/N: Goodmorning Jackson!
Jackson Avery: Goodmorning..
Alex Karev: Do you have to be this happy?
Y/N: Drink coffee and eat!
Arizona Robbins: Goodmorning everyone!
You, Jackson and Alex: Goodmorning.
Y/N: Well i'm going to get ready and jog to the hospital.
Jackson Avery: I can give tou a ride!
Y/N: No i'm good!

You go upstairs to change, in the meantime Jackson texted April

👩🏼‍🦰
(April)

Jackson Avery:
Arizona and Alex are willing to talk, where will you be at what time?

April Kepner:
Alright, when does their shift start?

Jackson Avery:
Their shift starts in 2 hours.

April Kepner:
They have to come find me in the pit, goodluck with surgery!

_______________________________

Arizona Robbins: What was that about?
Jackson Avery: Asking where you guys need to find April, go to the pit once you're ready.
Alex Karev: Alright, don't you need to get ready?
Jackson Avery: See you guys later!

You walk downstairs with everything you need.

Y/N: See you later guys!
Alex Karev: See ya!
Arizona Robbins: I'll join you at the galery!

You start jogging to the hospital. About 5 minutes later Jackson arrived with his car, you both put on your scrubs and go your separete ways.

Y/N: Doctor Helm.. the person i was looking for!
Taryn Helm: What do i have to do?
Y/N: I need you to monitor this patient, she's a little girl from the shooting. If you need me page 911 only in emergency! And if you have any question go to doctor Karev or doctor Robbins until i'm back.
Taryn Helm: Okay doctor Drew!

You then walk to your mother's room with your breakfast. You talked to her in the meantime until she got prepped, you walked to OR 1 and sat down. A few minutes later they brought her into the room. You could see she looked up at the galery so you smiled. Jackson then got gowned and gloved and asked for the scalpel.

Arizona's POV:

Me and Alex got ready, he was driving and i sat in the passengerseat.

Arizona Robbins: What do you think she wants to talk about?
Alex Karev: I don't know.. i hope she apologises to Y/N and Jackson, she owes them that.
Arizona Robbins: I just feel like April wouldn't do such a thing.. When Y/N told us that she was on the Avery-board and stuff she got jealous and i don't get why she got jealous. Just because she's married to Jackson and Y/N was a girlfriend..
Alex Karev: Well we'll find out. Let's go inside!
Arizona Robbins: Okay, give me the keys!
Alex Karev: Catch!

We walked to the ER and waved at April, she then brought us to a confrence room.

Arizona Robbins: What do you want to talk about? Jackson and Y/N are in surgery.
Alex Karev: You know you made Y/N life a hell, more then it already was!
April Kepner: And i'm sorry okay! I got jealous and i wanted to meet her, i didn't know she was psycho!
Arizona Robbins: But using Jackson's card and money to bail her out of prison? That's messed up April! You know they are sueing right?
April Kepner: Wait they are..
Alex Karev: They are sueing Natalie but if they find ojt you bailed her you should get a lawyer.
April Kepner: But i wasn't meant to..
Arizona Robbins: Oh you accidentally bailed someone out of prison?!
April Kepner: How's Jackson doing by the way? Is he doing alright?
Arizona Robbins: He's being fed and gets sleep if that's what you mean.
April Kepner: Good... good.
Alex Karev: Listen Kepner, yo u are going to apologise to Jackson and Y/N. You made their lives hell not ours.
April Kepner: How am i going to do that! They won't even look at me.
Arizona Robbins: Which i can totally understand, it's your problem not ours. Now if you'll excuse us we have rounds.
Alex Karev: Kepner.
April Kepner: Yeah..

We walked out of the room and went our separete ways. I went to the galery were Y/N was sleeping. She looked adorable.
I took a seat next to her and watched the surgery. After 2 hours i heard Jackson saying he was finishing his last stiches so i woke up Y/N so she could see her mom's okay.

Arizona Robbins: Wake up beautifull..
Y/N: Did i miss it!?
Arizona Robbins: Take a look for yourself..
Y/N: She's alright.. she's okay!

She ran out of the room as fast as she could. I watched Jackson finish up his stiches and scrubbing out.