*What Is Happening?!*

This is Arizona's POV at the hospital on mothersday.

_______________________________

Arizona Robbins: Okay i'm home by 6 and Sophia is getting picked up by Meredith!
Y/N: I know Zona, now go before you're late!
Arizona Robbins: Bye Sophia, bye beautifull!

When i arrived at the hospital i immidiatly changed into my scrubs and put on my labcoat.

Leah Murphy: Hello doctor Robbins, i'm on your service today!
Arizona Robbins: Doctor Murphy! How long have you been waiting here?
Leah Murphy: I uh- just got here!
Arizona Robbins: Can you pick up these labs and page me when you have the results?
Leah Murphy: Of course doctor Robbins!

Leah walked off and Danielle walked to me while waiting for my tablet.

Arizona Robbins: Doctor Johnson, how can i help you?
Danielle Johnson: Could you make time for a consult? They are specifically asking for you.
Arizona Robbins: Why didn't you page me?
Danielle Johnson: Because we could make some love before you do the consult..
Arizona Robbins: No! This is all a big mistake doctor Johnson, i have a daughter and girlfriend waiting at home.
Danielle Johnson: We both know this is crap!
Arizona Robbins: Doctor Johnson you are off my service for 2 months if you don't act proffesional!
Miranda Bailey: Do we have a problem?
Danielle Johnson: No doctor Bailey..
Arizona Robbins: Actually we do, doctor Johnson doesn't know her boundries.
Miranda Bailey: Johnson follow me.
Danielle Johnson: Yes ma'am.

While Danielle and Miranda walked of she gave me this discusted look.
I got paged to a patient's room by Jo.

Jo Wilson: Doctor Robbins do you know where Y/N is?!
Arizona Robbins: She's at home with Sophia, why what happend?
Jo Wilson: One of her patients appendix rupered!
Arizona Robbins: Let's go Jo your scrubbing in! Let the OR know we are coming!
Darcy Bell: Rob?! What happend doctor?!
Arizona Robbins: Miss Bell, his appendix rupered we need to get him to an OR i'll keep you updated!

We wheeled Rob to the OR and scrubbed in. We removed the appendix and took him to recovery.

Jo Wilson: So when's the wedding?
Arizona Robbins: What?!
Jo Wilson: I mean how long have you and Y/N been dating?
Arizona Robbins: Oh come on Jo we just got back togheter.
Jo Wilson: You can't convince me..
Arizona Robbins: I mean Y/N is great and trust me i love her but we had difficulties in the past and i want to know we are good before i even try making a second move.
Jo Wilson: Wait you hadn't have sex yet?!
Arizona Robbins: Of course we have! But we've only gone on a few dates and sleep in separete rooms..
Jo Wilson: Oh come on your kidding?
Arizona Robbins: Does it look like i'm kidding?
Jo Wilson: That's just sad..
Arizona Robbins: We are just taking things slow!
Jo Wilson: Well pick uo the pace Arizona or you'll marry her when you're 75!
Arizona Robbins: Why are you even this invested in my relationship?
Jo Wilson: I'm a resident let me have some fun!

We both went our separete ways when Leah Murphy paged me.

Leah Murphy: I have the labs! Long line down there.
Arizona Robbins: Thank you.
Leah Murphy: Is that all?
Arizona Robbins: Yeah.. you can go to the ER if you want, nothing much going on here.
Leah Murphy: Okay then..

I did some discharging and checked on Rob.

Arizona Robbins: How is he doing?
Darcy Bell: He's doing better now, thank you for operating on him!
Arizona Robbins: It's my job to keep him alive!
Darcy Bell: How's Sophia doctor Robbins? She hasn't seem like herself lately..
Arizona Robbins: Really?
Darcy Bell: I might be wrong miss Robbins, i've only been her teacher for almost 2 years..
Arizona Robbins: Thank you for telling me! When Rob wakes up he needs to drink some water and will have a great excuse to eat ice cream.
Darcy Bell: Okay, thank you doctor Robbins!
Arizona Robbins: Your welcome.

I got paged to a supplycloset, when i got there Leah Murphy was waiting.

Arizona Robbins: Doctor Murphy i thought you were in the ER..
Leah Murphy: Doctor Robbins i find you an amazing woman and i think you being my attending is a sign from the universe for us to be togheter.. i've noticed the way you've been looking at me and i know i'm ready doctor Robbins or should i say Arizona!
Arizona Robbins: I don't know what you're talking about Murphy.
Leah Murphy: We are soulmates! The unisverse has tried to tell you for a while now, i think we could be a wonderful couple and a great surgical team!
Arizona Robbins: I- i don't know if you've noticed Murphy but i have a daughter and doctor Drew waiting for me..
Leah Murphy: They don't love you like i do!

Right at that moment Alex bursted in.

Alex Karev: Murphy i think it's time for you to leave doctor Robbins the heck alone or i'll report this to the chief aswell!
Leah Murphy: Oh hello doctor Karev! I was just about to leave.
Alex Karev: Go!

After Leah Murphy left i sat against the wall and started crying.

Alex Karev: Robbins it's okay..
Arizona Robbins: It's not, they won't leave me alone and all i want is to be happy with Y/N!
Alex Karev: We can talk to Bailey and kick them off your and Y/N's service.
Arizona Robbins: It won't stop them!
Alex Karev: Come on let's have lunch?
Arizona Robbins: I'm good..
Alex Karev: No your not, let's get you something to eat!

We bought our lunch and sat at a table, a bit later April joined aswell.

April Kepner: Arizona everything okay?
Arizona Robbins: I'm fine..
Alex Karev: She's not, Murphy and Johnson won't leave her alone.
Arizona Robbins: Really Alex?!
April Kepner: Need me to call Y/N?
Arizona Robbins: I'm fine, i'll fix it my way.
Alex Karev: In other words screwing them?
April Kepner: Alex!
Alex Karev: I was kidding! If they are on peds sent them to me, i'll give them a hard time. Also Y/N will hear about this sooner or later so you have to tell her.
Arizona Robbins: Right, i'm going to discharge people..

I got up, threw my trash away and left. I took a pile of discharge-files and hid in my office for the rest of the day. I paged Alex to my office and left with him.

Alex Karev: Are you sure you're okay?
Arizona Robbins: It's not like they harrased me! I'm going home and enjoy the evening with Y/N and Sophia..
Alex Karev: If you need anything let me know Robbins! I'll knock them out if i have to.
Arizona Robbins: Let's not do that!
Alex Karev: Why not?
Arizona Robbins: Because they can sue you! Now get in that car and drive to Jo.
Alex Karev: Goodnight!
Arizona Robbins: Night Karev!

I got in the car and started driving.

Arizona Robbins: Should i tell her.. i mean i should shouldn't i? But what if Y/N breaks up with me again for cheating.. well Alex bursted in so he's my alibi then..
Oh forget it i'll just drive home and tell her tomorrow over coffee!