*Other Plans*

You and Arizona are done with the surgery and head to the cafeteria. You see Meredith, Derek, Alex and Callie sitting at a table with 2 more empty chairs.

Y/N: Let's go sit with Derek, there are 2 empty seats.
Arizona Robbins: Well okay, let's go!

You go over to the table and ask to sit with them, they all say yes so you go sit next to Derek and Arizona

Y/N: So what were you guys talking about?
Alex Karev: If we had plans tonight, it's been a while since we hung out at someone's place.
Meredith Grey: I would suggest go to our place but we could call a nanny for all the kids.
Callie Torres: Great idea Grey.
Derek Shepherd: So where are we going?
Arizona Robbins: could do it at my place, my shift is over in 2 hours-
Owen Hunt: I don't think so, big carcrash with multiple injured people, need all hands on deck.
Y/N: Is it always this busy here?
Everyone at the table: You have no idea!

They all go to the ER and help all the patients. Arizona left a bit earlier to get some liquir and snacks.

Y/N: Hey Derek can i ride with you guys?
Derek Shepherd: Of course! I'm heading home to get some different clothes and to drop of Sophia with the babysitter. Wanna come to get some clothes yourself?
Y/N: Yes! Thank you for doing this by the way.
Derek Shepherd: You helped me a long time ago now i help you!

You arrive at MerDer's house and see Callie outside with Sophia. Callie is all dressed up while u look like a mess.

Y/N: How did u change so quick?!
Callie Torres: Easy! Just keep an extra outfit in your car and your good to go!
Derek Shepherd: I'll grab something nice for Meredith, you can change and shower real quick Y/N.
Y/N: Thank god yes!

You got all dressed up in red with minimalized makeup.
You go to the livingroom and see Derek with Meredith and Callie saying goodbye to the kids.

Y/N: Let's go guys!
Derek Shepherd: Okay Meredith you go with Callie so me and Y/N can talk a bit okay?
Meredith Grey: No problem we meet you there!

You are halfway through the drive talking about what happend and why it could've happend. Derek sees a really nice car in front of Arizona's house so he tells you about Jackson and April.

Y/N: Let's head inside, they will get here any moment.
Derek Shepherd: You're right.

They knock on the door and go inside. Arizona was cooking and it smelled delicious.