*Who Is Cristina Really?*

The next morning you wake up with Arizona, Alex and Jackson. You made some toast and coffee for all of them and layed down on the couch and closed your eyes.

Alex Karev: Look at Drew!
Jackson Avery: Don't wake her Alex, she has had some rough days.
Y/N: You know i can still hear you?
Arizona Robbins: No they didn't..
Y/N: Alex don't forget the 50 bucks! I'm gonna call Derek.

You walk outside and dailed Derek's number.

Derek Shepherd: Hey Y/N! Everything alright?
Y/N: Yeah everythings alright.. Are you off today?
Derek Shepherd: Until noon why?
Y/N: Come pick me up in 10 minutes.. we are going to have some fun!

You hang up and run back inside and get dressed. Everyone looked weird at you because you were ready while it was your day off.

Y/N: Alex 50 bucks!
Alex Karev: God here why are you being all energetic you hadn't had coffe yet!
Y/N: Not everyone's like you bye!

You got picked up bye Derek and drove to the store. You got everything you needed and drove to Derek's house.

Deren Shepherd: Are you gonna tell me what this is about?
Y/N: Nope! But look it's noon you should go, oh and Torres is watching your kids tonight!
Derek Shepherd: Make sure i have a house to come home to!
Y/N: Very funny..

The hours flew by, you called everyone and asked Arizona to bring an extra dress. It was 8 o'clock when Meredith came home with Cristina.

Cristina Yang: Mer who the hell is that?
Y/N: Y/N Drew! Pleassure meeting you.
Meredith Grey: She likes tequila so be nice!
Cristina Yang: Well were can i crash?
Meredith Grey: Follow me!

The doorbell rang, it was Arizona with Alex.

Y/N: I saved your ass Alex!
Arizona Robbins: Here is the dress you asked for.
Y/N: Come inside dinner's almost ready! If you need me i'll be in the bathroom.

Meredith came back out with Cristina. She gave you all something to drink and you came out of the bathroom.

Meredith Grey: What dl you want to drink?
Y/N: A glass of white wine would be nice, also i already sat the table with a seat for everyone!
Arizona and i sit here, across from us are Derek and Meredith sitting and Cristina and Alex are sitting at the ends of the table if that's okay for everyone?
Meredith Grey: Perfectly fine for me.
Alex Karev: So how have tou been Cristina?
Cristina Yang: I run my own hospital i haven't been sitting back enjoying life like you did evilspawn.
Meredith Grey: Y/N moved here pretty recently.
Cristina Yang: Really, from where?
Y/N: New York, i'm a good friend of Derek!
Cristina Yang: Are you sure you're just friends? And Robbins.. still gay i guess?
Arizona Robbins: You don't switch sexualities Cristina! But how was it running your own hospital? I read that you had major succes!
Derek Sheoherd: I'm sorry i'm late- Cristina?! You aren't having a sleepover in my bed with my wife!
Cristina Yang: Welcome Cristina, you look good Cristina, you can absolutly sleep in my bed tonight because i know you won't listen Cristina. Nothing really?
Derek Shepherd: I'm locking the door tonight. So this is why you needed all these things from the store...
Y/N: Yes now everyone go sit at the table dinner's ready!

You lay the lasagna on the table and serve everyone, you make small talk with everyone and told stories. At around 11PM Alex was pretty drunk and you guys needed to work the next day so said goodbye and got in the car. You drove home and got in bed.

Arizona Robbins: How are you so good in cooking?
Y/N: What?
Arizona Robbins: How are you so perfect? I mean you're a doctor you can cook you're gorgeous what aren't you!?
Y/N: You're wife..

You said that as a joke since you didn't know Arizona for that long.

Arizona Robbins: Are you serious?
Y/N: Yes! It's too soon, maybe one day but not today.. now come here!

You cuddled with Arizona while kissing her neck until she fell asleep