*Is This Wrong?*

The next thing i knew was that we were making out and slowly headed upstairs, making sure not to wzke up Alex.

Arizona Robbins: You are so gorgeous!
Y/N: Well good thing we live in the same house..

You make your way to her neck and start leaving hickeys. All of a sudden she is giggeling and rolls you over.

Y/N: Your dimples are adorable..
Arizona Robbins: Well aren't you charming...

She smirks and starts leaving hickeys aswell, luckely it was gonna be a rainey day tomorrow so we both wore turtlenecks.
It was morning, I went back to the couch to make it seem less obvious and Arizona made breakfast.

Arizona's POV:

I was filled up with joy from last night! I was in such a good mood i was going to ask Y/N to come and have dinner with my parents and Sophia. While i was thinking about how to ask her Alex barged out of the guestroom.

Alex Karev: I claim the bathroom!
Arizona Robbins: You wont see the bathroom until Y/N id out!
Alex Karev: Can't i just use yours?
Arizona Robbins: Alright then but don't break my showerbench, i mean it Karev!
Y/N: What was that about?
Arizona Robbins: Alex using my bathroom.. Anyways good morning

I pulled her in for a kiss and asked her

Arizona Robbins: Do you wanna come and have dinner with my parents and Sophia?
Y/N: Zona... i- i don't-
Arizona Robbins: My parents will love you! I know they will!
Y/N: Alright but will have to help me.. i don't know your parents at all!
Arizona Robbins: I'll help, now sit down and enjoy this cup of coffee!

Alex came down aswell. He switched shifts with Meredith on Sunday so he would have a nightshift starting at 7PM.
You all got in the car and for the first time saw Y/N driving. Arizona and Alex were impressed by how smoothly you drove and knew the way to the hospital.

Arizona Robbins: Wanna have lunch togheter later Alex?
Alex Karev: Yeah sure, what do you guys have today?
Y/N: I don't know.. what i do know is that Bailey wanted to see me before i got to work..
Arizona Robbins: Strange...
Y/N: And were here!
Alex Karev: How did you learn how to drive like that?
Y/N: Working in New York helped a lot!
Arizona Robbins: See you guys later!

Y/N's POV:

Miranda Bailey: You're probably wondering why i wanted to speak with you...
Y/N: You took the words right of my mouth doctor Bailey.
Miranda Bailey: Since there is a new attending, you 1 intern doctor Helm. I see a lot of potential in her and i hope you do the same.
Y/N: Was that all doctor Bailey?
Miranda Bailey: Yes,you can go now.
Y/N: Oh uh, is their a possibility that i can have this Sunday off?
Miranda Bailey: And why is this importnant to you?
Y/N: Since i work here now i would like go back to New York and get a few more things..
Miranda Bailey: Alright then, when will you be back?
Y/N: Monday noon! I will notify you if anything happens. Have a good day chief!