*Another Robbins?*

Y/N: Are you okay?
Arizona Robbins: Yeah no i'm fine..
Y/N: I can tell something's wrong..
Arizona Robbins: Forget it, what are you actually doing here?

She said while sitting up and whiping tears away.

Y/N: You forgot Alex's his clothes...
Arizona Robbins: There, largest size out of all the boxes.
Y/N: Alex isn't that fat Arizona!
Arizona Robbins: And i'm not saying that but i have never seen a male fit in clothes from a Ranger!
Y/N: You know what i'll leave if that's really what you want!

You walked out of the room and heard her sob into her pillow without knowing why. When you got downstairs Alex was ready for the movie.
You gave him the clothes.

Y/N: These are some clothes for you..it's the largest i could find.
Alex Karev: Thank you! I'll go change real quick, the last few slices are for you by the way!

He was upstairs while you patiently waited.

Alex's POV:

Alex Karev: Hey what's going on Robbins?
Arizona Robbins: Did Y/N sent you?
Alex Karev: No, the walls are thin, i could hear you cry till the end of the hallway.

She turned around and started sobbing more. I quickly sat beside her and hugged her.

Arizona Robbins: Never thought i'd see those clothes on someone ever again..
Alex Karev: How did you even get these? I mean were you some point in your life screwing a male?
Arizona Robbins: They were from Tim...
Alex Karev: Tim?
Arizona Robbins: Timothy Robbins, my brother..
Alex Karev: It's okay, i'm here now..
Arizona Robbins: Could you just leave me alone please? I think Y/N is waiting..
Alex Karev: Right Y/N.. i forgot. Goodnight.

I went back downstairs when i saw Y/N enjoying her pizza.

Alex Karev: Let's start shall we?
Y/N: Have tou heard Arizona?
Alex Karev: Uhm no, didn't pay attention.. why?
Y/N: Oh you know, maybe she could watch with us..

After the movie Y/N looks at the clock it was 11:49PM. I cleaned up the livingroom and made myself comforable on the couch. Y/N was going to bed so she said goodnight.

Sorry for the short part! I'm pretty busy with school and wanted to address some things..
1. Thank you so much for the support on this story!

2. If there are typos in here this will have 2 very good reasons, number one being that english isn't my native language and number two i am still human :).

3. I would appreciate it if ya'll could follow me on tiktok: calizona._
I follow greypages back :)
Have a lovely day/night!!