*We Got Lucky*

Y/N: I hope i didn't wake you..

Rebacca shakes her head.

Y/N: So this Jackson's wife tried to apologise, i mean i'm not going to forgive her that easily. I think she can sweat a little in court, and a little forever.

Rebecca chuckles because you said that.

Y/N: I think the last meeting with the lawyer is tomorrow evening, we have to talk about the aproach in court. And we said that April should have a lawyer on stand-by. The judge makes the dissision who's paying for your medicalbills, Natalie or April.

Rebecca then starts pointing at the door, Arizona was standing there. You look at your watch and see it's 7PM, you said goodbye to your mother and changed out of your scrubs. Arizona picked Sophia up from daycare. You then all walked to Arizona's car.

Y/N: So Sophia what would you like to have for dinner?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Momma never asks me that!
Arizona Robbins: Well today you can pick, what would you like?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: I would like... pizza!
Y/N: And what kind of pizza?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Momma can choose!
Arizona Robbins: Peperoni for us and cheese for her!

You arrive at the house, Arizona filled up a bath for Sophia while you ordered the pizza's.

Y/N: I'll make a salad to go with the pizza. And Jackson and Alex can eat the left-over pasta from yesterday!
Arizona Robbins: Me and Sophia usually have a movienight. Want to join?
Y/N: Yes of course! But follow me..
Arizona Robbins: What are we going to do?

You walk to the room with the piano, you found some old musicsheets in the box from New York.
You started playing Dandelions by Ruth B.

Arizona Robbins: Sounds amazing!
Y/N: I hope Sophia doesn't mind that i'm here. I mean last time she thought i was just joining for dinner...
Arizona Robbins: We can just tell her you're staying here, nowhere else to go. I'll explain her later on what we have, i don't want her to get attached and then letting her down.
Y/N: And i understand! I don't want to push you into anything Arizona..

When you said that the doorbell rang, it was the delivery-guy. You payed him and went back inside.

Arizona Robbins: Sophia start finishing up! The pizza is here.
Y/N: I'll make that salad like i promised.

About 10 minutes later Sophia was done with her bath. The table already had plates and forks. You started eating and asked Sophia about school and just made small talk. After dinner you went ahead and changed, Arizona and Sophia were giggeling on the couch and already picked out a movie: "Trolls".
In the middle of the movie Sophia fell asleep. You picked her up and put her to bed, Arizona was in the bathroom changing.

Y/N: Goodnight Sophia..

You walk downstairs and grab a glass of water
Right when you turned off the lights Jackson and Alex came in.

Y/N: God you scared me! Be quiet Sophia is sleeping, their is some left-over pasta and pizza. Also a salad, and don't turn the TV-volume any higher! Goodnight boys..
Jackson Avery: Goodnight Y/N.
Alex Karev: Shotgun on the pizza!
Y/N: Alex!
Alex Karev: Sorry, night.

You went upstairs and cuddled with Arizona for a few minutes before going to bed.