*The Word Is Out*

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING BLOOD⚠️

You got changed into some more comfortable clothes. You were shivering and flinched by every move Arizona made.

Arizona Robbins: We can watch some classic movies if you want, i got a lot...
Y/N: As long as i'm not alone i'm fine with everything..
Arizona Robbins: Do you want to talk about everything, that helps...
Y/N: Well...

You started figeting with your fingers and didn't want to make eyecontact with Arizona.
You took a deep breath.

Y/N: I got home.. usually my husband was cooking, or watching TV, or he fell asleep waiting for me. But i didn't saw or heard any sign of movement which worried me..

You started to tear up what Arizona noticed so she started rubbing your back to calm you down.

Arizona Robbins: What happend next...?
Y/N: Give me a moment please!

You started sobbing, as Arizona was hugging you you kept explaining.

Y/N: I went to look upstairs, everything seemed pretty normal until i saw blood on the doorframe. I rushed in our bathroom and.... i found him on the floor in his own blood.

You broke down and Arizona kept sitting there. You felt so good that you told someone other then Derek. Arizona felt guilty for asking because she didn't thought it was this bad...
After 20 minutes you finally stopted sobbing, you stayed in Arizona's arms to feel safe.

Arizona Robbins: Here let me help with that..
Y/N: Thank you

She passed you a tissue and whiped your tears away. She looked at the clock and saw it almost was noon.

Arizona Robbins: Do you want anything to eat? I can make you something if you want..
Y/N: Anything would be nice...
Arizona Robbins: I will be right back.

You started to look at Arizona's movie collection and saw a lot of good movies like The Breakfast Club, but also Barbie movies.
You picked out 3 movies and sat down, by that time Arizona just finished making something.

Arizona Robbins: I see you picked some movies.. which movies did you pick?
Y/N: Mamma Mia, Dirty Dancing and Grease...
Arizona Robbins: What do you want to watch first?
Y/N: Grease sounds nice for now...
Arizona Robbins: Grease it is then!

You both sung along with all the songs and you started to smile and giggle. Arizona looked at you like she was proud.

Y/N: What's wrong? Do i have something on my cheek?
Arizona Robbins: No, you just smiled and you have a pretty great smile!

As you guys slowly ended the movie you heared a knock on the door, Arizona opened and was shocked to see who was standing there...