*Cravings*

You woke up the next morning with Arizona stroking through your hair.

Arizona Robbins: Goodmorning beautifull!
Y/N: Goodmorning
Arizona Robbins: What does your day look like?
Y/N: Spending time with you.. and i got invited to a thing!
Arizona Robbins: Oohh what thing?!
Y/N: Callie and Cristina invited me so i don't really know what to expect.. but i bet it will be fun!
Arizona Robbins: Glad you're making friends! Sophia has been begging Callie to come here again.. she loves you, and so do i!
Y/N: She's adorable! You guys raised her good.
Arizona Robbins: I saw that "How I Met Your Mother" was on TV!
Y/N: Still no word from Alex?
Arizona Robbins: He could be with Jo, with Mer, in a bar, at the hospital.. he could be anywhere! But not here..
Y/N: He'll show up, he always does..
Now.. wanna watch "How I Met Your Mother?"
Arizona Robbins: You can start.. i'm doing something and will be back!

She grabbed her keys and left.
You cuddled up in a blanket and sat there watching. Your surgeries got canceled so Bailey said you could stay home on-call.
Arizona came back about 20 minutes later with donuts.

Arizona Robbins: Hey.. i'm back what did i miss?
Y/N: Nothing! They postponed the episodes by like 15 minutes, you're just in time.
Arizona Robbins: Want one?
Y/N: Would be nice! Why did you get so many?
Arizona Robbins: Oh uhm..
Y/N: Tell me Arizona i won't be mad!
Arizona Robbins: I've been craving them for days.. and i bought some extra for uhm you guys!
Y/N: You are amazing!

After watching 3 episodes you decided to watch a musical, Hamilton! You got paged as a 911, you changed and put your hair up.

Arizona Robbins: Wait! You have sugar on your lips..

She kissed you.

Y/N: Better?
Arizona Robbins: Much better!

You drove to the hospital as fast as you could. When you got changed into your scrubs Alex pulled you into a supplycloset.

Y/N: Alex, i got paged for a 911!
Alex Karev: I paged you 911..
Y/N: Alex! What is wrong with you, i was with Arizona!
Alex Karev: Have you seen Jo?
Y/N: I didn't saw her car if that's what you mean.. but was this all, i wanna go back to Arizona!
Alex Karev: Is she mad at me?
Y/N: Why would she be mad? She's worried about you, you haven't been at the house since you left her alone on her way to the kidney!
Alex Karev: What are you talking about? We never went to collect a kidney.
Y/N: This friday.. she told me you left her alone on that plane..
Alex Karev: Shit! I uh.. i got to go, patient.
Y/N: Oh no, tell me what happend Karev or i'll throw your stuff in the trash!
Alex Karev: She wanted to-

Someone entered the supplycloset.

Andrew Deluca: I- oh God.. I'm sorry! Doctor Karev i'll let you two finish!
Y/N: Deluca we weren't doing anything.. doctor Karev is all yours, i'm going home for the truth!
Alex Karev: Y/N don't! She'll kill me!
Y/N: Your loss not mine!

You changed out of your scrubs and walked to the car when Callie ran up to you.

Callie Torres: Hey Y/N! Everything still on for tonight?
Y/N: What have you heard?
Callie Torres: Nothing! I just need to know.. everything okay?
Y/N: Some trouble with Alex but it's okay.. Can i ask you something about Arizona?
Callie Torres: Yeah, what's up?
Y/N: Did Arizona suddenly crave donuts? It just seems a bit odd to me...
Callie Torres: Her brother.. her brother's birthday is tomorrow..
Y/N: And, what does that have to do with the donuts?
Callie Torres: Sorry! That's her way of coping with it, when she's sad she eats donuts like crazy.. and her favourites are from a bakery just outside Seattle!
Y/N: She never told me..
Callie Torres: Go be with her now, i'll pick you up at 5 and drop you off whenever you want to leave!
Y/N: Bye Callie!
Callie Torres: See you tonight!

You got home to what seemed like an empty house. You started having flashbacks from New York so quickly ran upstairs where you could hear someone sobbing.

Y/N: Zona?
Arizona Robbins: Y/N- i didn't hear you..
Y/N: Come here.. it's okay.

You sat on the bathroomfloor for a few minutes.

Arizona Robbins: I- i wasn't really craving donuts..
Y/N: I know..
Arizona Robbins: It was Timothy his favourite..
Y/N: I don't know if this will cheer you up but Alex is good!
Arizona Robbins: Can i have a donut?
Y/N: Here.. he was the person paging me 911. He's going to the thing with Callie so i'll text you if he comes with me okay?
Arizona Robbins: I love you..
Y/N: I love you too..