*Hot, hot, hot!*

You got paged at 3AM for an emergency surgery. The surgery took 6 hours, you saved the girl without some complications. You walked to the attending's lounge and grabbed some coffee.

Callie Torres: You look tired!
Y/N: You're kidding? See you guys later..
Jackson Avery: What was that all about?
Arizona Robbins: She got paged at 3 and just finished i think.. She has been under a lot of stress lately.

You walk yo your mother's room with the coffee.

Y/N: Morning! I just got out of surgery, i can barely keep my eyes open..

Rebecca motioned to lay your head on the bed. You fell asleep in the meantime Jackson checked on your mother.

Arizona's POV:

I was talking to Owen when Bailey came running up to us.

Miranda Bailey: We have a code red!
Owen Hunt: What floor?!
Miranda Bailey: Peds..
Arizona Robbins: Wait what!?

I ran as fast as i could looking for Alex to help him evacuate.

Arizona Robbins: What happend?!
Alex Karev: I don't know but we have to be quick! I paged Y/N like 10 times now..
Arizona Robbins: She wasn't here when it started was she?
Alex Karev: I don't know.. last time i saw her she grabbed some coffee from the attending's lounge!
Arizona Robbins: She's with her mother!

Y/N's POV:

My mother started hitting my head. She motioned to my pager and i looked.

Y/N: Code red!? I- uhm nurse! Page doctor Avery and start evacuating everyone on this floor! We have a code red.
Nurse: Okay doctor!
Y/N: I'm going to the pit helping evacuate people! See you later!

You ran down the stairs when you bumped into Owen.

Owen Hunt: There you are! Follow me!
Y/N: I fell asleep.. what happend!
Owen Hunt: I don't know.. what i do know is that it's on the pediatric floor! I need help with the last kid, Arizona and Alex are outside with the other kids!
Y/N: How can i help?!
Owen Hunt: We can't use the elevator and is unable to walk, we have to them!
Y/N: I thought you said only one?
Owen Hunt: Take a look for yourself! She is cornered with her sister.. we have to get them out of the cornor before the roof or floor collapse!
Y/N: How would you do this?
Owen Hunt: Look for fire-blankets in the supplycloset! It's okay guys we are going to get you out!

You found 3 fireblankets and brought them back to Owen.

Y/N: I got some! I'll carry the little girl!
Owen Hunt: She looks stable enough to walk..
Y/N: Look next to the bed! She's paralized, so you take the patient i take her sister!
Owen Hunt: We got to move fast.. 3, 2, 1!

You picked up the little girl and Owen carried the patient. You walked out of the room just in time because the floor collapsed. You ran down the stairs outside the hospital and got some oxegyn-masks.

Owen Hunt: The floor collapsed.. the fire spread to floor 2!
Firefighter: Thanks for the information, come on guys!

The firefighter ran of and Arizona ran up to you.

Arizona Robbins: Don't you ever scare me like that again! You could've died out!
Y/N: But i didn't..

You took off your mask and kissed Arizona.

Y/N: Where is my mother?
Owen Hunt: And do you know if Cristina is here? Was she in the hospital?!
Arizona Robbins: Cristina is helping some patients and you stay here Owen! And your mother is doing good, i talked to her.
Y/N: I do have to say that was pretty exciting!
Owen Hunt: Robbins was right, you have a clear head in stressfull situations!
Arizona Robbins: Owen!
Y/N: When did doctor Robbins say this?
Owen Hunt: When you first came here, she was very impressed. She also fantisi-
Arizona Robbins: Cristina is over there! I give you permission to go!

Owen ran off and you laughed at Arizona. She clearly felt embarresed but you thought it was cute. You got checked oit and Miranda gave you, Arizona and Alex off. Still on-call but most of the cases were transfered to Seattle-Pres due to the damage.