*It Finally Happend*

Arizona's POV
Arizona and Y/N went home while Callie and Maggie stayed with the patients new ribcage.
You realise Alex isn't home.

Arizona Robbins: Should we order takeout?
Y/N: Yes please! I'm way to tired..
Arizona Robbins: How did you even think of the ribcage?
Y/N: I had a similair case in New York..
Arizona Robbins: I hope Bailey hires you, you stay sharp, have a clear head.
Y/N: Well thank you!
Arizona Robbins: Anyways what do you want to order?
Y/N: I really don't care, just not pizza since we had that last nigh..
Arizona Robbins: I'll order some chinese food for 3..
Y/N: I'm quickly going to take a bath, i'll be back in 10 minutes.

When i was done ordering i texted Alex...

Me
What time will you be done? I ordered food some chinese food.

Evilspawn
I think in about 30 minutes, i'm finishing charting.

Me
Okay we will wait for you :)

Evilspawn
Robbins thanks by the way for letting me stay.. you really didn't have to do that!

Me
No problem! Just be out of the house by Sunday >:D

The time i was done texting Alex Y/N was done, her hair was up in a messy bun and was dressed in comfy clothes.
I went ahead and got changed myself since i took a quick bath this morning.
We were both sitting on the couch just waiting and chatting. I couldn't stop staring into her beautifull green eyes with a yellow glow in them, then i did something unexpected.
I kissed her... after 3 seconds i pulled away and apologised, what have i done....

Y/N's POV:
We were having a normal conversation when i felt her lips on mine. I had no idea what just happend, she apologised and i just sat there, in shock.
The silence was interupted by the doorbell

Arizona Robbins: That's probably Alex..

I grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a kiss, after 5 seconds she looked satisfited and answered thd door.

Alex Karev: What took you so long to answer?
Arizona Robbins: I uhm was just upstairs...
Y/N: And i was in the guestroom..
Alex Karev: I payed for the food already so let's watch and eat shall we?

Me and Arizona kept exchanging looks. When the movie was done Alex asked us.

Alex Karev: What did you guys think of the movie?
Y/N: What movie?
Alex Karev: The movie we've been- no i've been watching apperantly
Arizona Robbins: Hey i was watching the movie!
Alex Karev: You don't count, these are yours. You've probably seen these a million times.
Arizona Robbins: So when does your shift ends Alex?
Alex Karev: Oh i have the night shift.. i don't work tomorrow.
Arizona Robbins: Wanna scrub in then on a chest full of tumor?
Alex Karev: Really? I thought you had Y/N..
Arizona Robbins: Well yeah, we all scrub in, Maggie basicly just stands there monitoring her heart, Callie is doing the tough bits of the surgery but if we work togheter we get that tumor out in no time.
Y/N: Sounds like a plan!
Alex Karev: I'm fine with that yeah..
Arizona Robbins: And afterworths you can talk with Jo!