*Look Who's Here...*

Y/N: Well goodnight!
Arizona Robbins: Goodnight!
Alex Karev: Oh shut up, i finally got them to bed but Bailey has the flu! I better get back now. See you guys tomorrow!
Arizona Robbins: Well i'm going to bed, you should probably stay downstairs if he forgot something or whatever.
Y/N: No problem but you can't leave until you give me a kiss...

Arizona pulls you in for a short but lovely kiss. The next morning you guys did your routines and drove to the hospital. You were already late for your rounds so you didn't drink any coffee. When you went to grab your tablet you saw 2 police officers waiting.

Police Officer 1: Hello there doctor Y/N Fields, is there a place we can talk with you?
Y/N: Fields... You mean as in David Fields?
Police Officer 2: We would like to ask some questions.
Y/N: If i could finish this first please, nurse would you bring them to doctor Robbins' office?
Nurse: No problem doctor Drew. Follow me please?

You ran to the nearest bathroom and started throwing up, little did you know April was in the stall next to you.

April Kepner: Hey Y/N you okay...
Y/N: I'm fi-

You threw up one more time. You then got up and cleaned yourself up.

April Kepner: Are you pregnant?
Y/N: What?
April Kepner: Are you pregnant?
Y/N: No! God no!
April Kepner: Then why did you-
Y/N: None of your business!

You yelled walking to Arizona's office.

Y/N: Sorry it took a little longer then expected. What do you want to know gentleman?
Police Officer 1: We would like to ask you some questions, about New York.
Y/N: Shoot!
Police Officer 2: Your neighbors were concirned since you hadn't gotten in or out of the house for a while. They eventually called the police with us finding your husband...
Y/N: Yes...
Police Officer 1: So you knew..
Y/N: I came home, it was an exhousting day i just got out of a 48 hour shift. I looked for David downstairs and was nowhere to be seen, when i got upstairs i...
Police Officer 1: Take all the time you need ma'me.
Y/N: I saw blood on the doorframe, busted it open to see him in his own pool of blood. I can't tell you how fast i packed everything, maybe 5 minutes. Just took the importnant stuff.
Police Officer 2: Why didn't you report the murder of your husband? Where you scared?
Y/N: I was in shock! And i was scared, yes! Don't you dare accuse me of this because i have an alibi!
Police Officer 1: We know, we were looking for you for quite a while now. You're friends told us everything of that night, but why Seattle?
Y/N: Seattle has nothing to do with this!
Miranda Bailey: Well what is all the yelling!? Oh...
Police Officer 1: We were just about to leave, we will contact you.

You watched the police officers walk out of the office and broke down. Bailey ran and got Arizona for you, who then paged Derek.

Arizona Robbins: Hey.. it's okay, shh..
Derek Shepherd: What happend Bailey?
Miranda Bailey: Police officers..
Derek Shepherd: They didn't..

You nodded and kept sobbing.
April then arrived to the office.

April Kepner: Hey Ari- oh.. so you are pregnant?
Y/N: Get her out of here!
Arizona Robbins: Come on April, what do you need?

They left the office and Miranda stood outside.

Derek Shepherd: Hey Y/N.. Do you need anything?
Y/N: Hugs..

You and Derek sat on the ground for an hour, you still hadn't stopped crying. Derek carried you to a empty room. Bailey following them trying to understand what happend.
10 minutes past when you suddenly screamed.

Y/N: Somebody sedate me!

5 minutes later it was quiet. Derek explained everything to Bailey and Arizona came running towords them. She quickly sat next to you and held your hand.

Arizona Robbins: I'll stay with her, i'll page..
Miranda Bailey: Her surgeries are canceled, there is no way she is operating in a state like this.
Arizona Robbins: Split the surgeries between me and Alex. We are her roommates, we know what the cases are...
Derek Shepherd: She wasn't ready... Page us Robbins i swear!