*Nowhere To Go*

Arizona quickly grabs her phone and calls Derek. He left Joe's immidiatly and rushed to Arizona's.

Derek Shepherd: What happend?!
Arizona Robbins: Y/N broke down, i put her in a guest bed of mine... Could you get her luggage? I'll take care of her tomorrow, you need to do that surgery you planned for 3 months.
Derke Shepherd: Are you sure? I can sta-
Arizona Robbins: I'm sure, you go back to Joe's apologise for me and bring those luggage.
Y/N: I'm better now...
Derek Shepherd: Go back to bed please... you look exhousted. I'll be back in a few minutes okay?

Arizona helps you to the couch because you refused to go to the guest bedroom.

Arizona Robbins: What do you wanna do while we wait for Derek and your luggage?
Y/N: I wanna be hugged...

Arizona opened her arms as you tried to get comfy. You guys just sat there for 30 minutes when the bell rang.

Arizona Robbins: What took you long? It's a 5 minute drive!
Derek Shepherd: Something happend...

Arizona looked at the car and saw Meredith quickly fixing her hair.

Arizona Robbins: I get it, hand me that and get back to Meredith..
Derek Shepherd: Wait how did you-

Arizona shut the door and walked up to the couch and saw you sleeping, she obviously didn't want to wake you so she just put your luggage in the guestroom and went to sit next to you.
She was playing with your hair all night until you woke up at 4AM.

Y/N: PLEASE DON'T!
Arizona Robbins: It's okay... shhhh come here.

You and Arizona were hugging each other until you calmed down. Arizona seemed so worried about you and you liked the feeling of her being worried since she didn't knew you that well in person, only from interviews.

Arizona Robbins: I'll make some breakfast, do you wanna talk after?

You just nod. You kept thinking about New York and your nightmare.

Arizona Robbins: Here, this is for you!
Y/N: Could i take a shower after i'm done?
Arizona Robbins: Of course but i only have a bathtub... is that alright?
Y/N: Yeah no problem.

She suddenly left and went upstairs, you heard water so you knew she was filling a bath for you. You kept thinking about how sweet ans caring she was.
You could suddenly hear her say: "SHOOT".
You ran upstairs to see if something happend.

Y/N: What happend?!
Arizona Robbins: I just forgot something...
Y/N: What did you forget?
Arizona Robbins: Sophia was coming today!
Y/N: Sophia, who's that?
Arizona Robbins: My daughter.. i'll just cancel today, Callie wouldn't mind.
Y/N: Wait Callie? Callie Torres from Orrho?
Arizona Robbins: Yeah.. How did you know she's from Ortho?
Y/N: Yesterday in the ER, Kepner paged Ortho and General.
Arizona Robbins: You sure catch up things pretty fast.
Y/N: Don't cancel your day with Sophia just because I'm here. I'll just go to the hospital  and watch Derek's surgery...
Arizona Robbins: I can see your uncomfortable with that idea.. I will cancel and stay with you!

You finally agreed but you felt guilty that she canceled her plans with her daughter.. She then showed you to the bathroom and gave you privacy