*Addison?*

Derek Shepherd: Hey Arizona, is she still here?
Arizona Robbins: See for yourself
Y/N: Hey Derek.. I thought you had surgery?
Derek Shepherd: I did, i'm already finished and came here... someone is at the hospital for you
Arizona Robbins: Who?
Y/N: Yeah who's at the hospital?
Derek Shepherd: No time to explain.. get dressed. Both of you, you want to be there Arizona.
Arizona Robbins: Okay then?

Everyone arrives at the hospital and walked to the attendingslounge. You gasp and run up to the person while shouting-

Y/N: Addison!
Addison Montgomery: I heard what happend... How are you?
Y/N: What is there to be happy about..
Arizona Robbins: I'll uhm gonna go check on some patients..
Derek Shepherd: You alright?
Arizona Robbins: Can't let the tiny humans wait!

Arizona says while walking off.. She got to the pediatric floor and checked on some patients while charting.

Arizona's POV:

Arizona Robbins: Alex! How is everything going here?
Alex Karev: Robbins.. you okay? You never act like this...
Arizona Robbins: I'm fine, why shouldn't i be fine, i can't let the tiny humans wait longer...

I walk to the closest on call room and start thinking too myself when Callie comes in all of a sudden.

Callie Torres: Hey Arizona.. you okay?
Arizona Robbins: God did Alex asked you to be here? I'm fine! Go hang out with Addison.
Callie Torres: Wait Addison? Montgomery?
Arizona Robbins: Yeah, tell Y/N that if she wants to sleep I'm in the lobby.

I walk out of the room and headed straight to the supply closet. Once i got in my car i started sobbing, i finally realised i was falling for Y/N...

A while later i heard a knock on the door, it was April. Of course i let her in, i put my head on her shoulder.

April Kepner: I know it's hard seeing your love falling in love with someone else...
Arizona Robbins: I'm not in love! What are you talking about...
April Kepner: Come on it's obvious.
Arizona Robbins: Alright fine! And that's why i'm sleeping somewhere else tonight, just for the night..

Just as April opened her mouth i got paged to the lobby. I whiped my tears away and went to the lobby. Y/N was waiting there without Addison with red puffy eyes.

Arizona Robbins: You ready to go?
Y/N: Yes.. Can we watch another movie?
Arizona Robbins: Yeah sure.

The whole ride it was silence, i cut her off in everything you said that you eventually stopped trying.