*Is It Noticable?*

It's been a few hours, Arizona fell asleep and Alex walked in.

Alex Karev: Hey Y/N, i heard you pulled a Cristina!
Y/N: A what?
Alex Karev: A Cristina, you know Yang!
Y/N: You are talking nonsence...
Alex Karev: She needed to be sedated aswell to stop crying! But that's not why i'm here.
Y/N: Oh so you aren't visiting a friend.. nice to know!
Alex Karev: Oh i didn't mean it like that! What i was gonna say is i'm happy for you and Arizona.
Y/N: What do you mean?
Alex Karev: She hasn't been this happy since Callie, she's good at hiding her feelings from everyone. But not from me, or from Callie!
Arizona Robbins: Callie? What where!
Alex Karev: Looks like i woke someone up. Well Y/N i'm coming back later, i have surgery!
Arizona Robbins: What were you guys talking about?
Y/N: How i pulled a Cristina... and he knows about us.
Arizona Robbins: Do you wanna go public?
Y/N: I'm not really ready for that yet..
Arizona Robbins: Since Alex knows we can at least stop pretending in the house!
Y/N: What are you doing?
Arizona Robbins: Paging people.. Derek, Bailey, Kepner and Jackson.
Y/N: I have nothing against Derek, Bailey is Chief you can't say no, i know Jackson but Kepner isn't setting a foot in this room.
Arizona Robbins: Oh come on!
Y/N: She called me pregnant! And she doesn't know when to shut up.
Arizona Robbins: Too late!
Y/N: Can you at least give me my tablet?
Arizona Robbins: I'll go get it...

Arizona walked of when Jackson suddenly came in.

Jackson Avery: Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?
Y/N: You don't have to act all nice because i dated your sister you know...
Jackson Avery: I needed to come apologise from April for her, she just want to help.
Y/N: But this is none lf her business! Now everyone thinks i'm pregnant!
Jackson Avery: And we know it's not true.. I just wanted to let you know if you have problems with a lawyer i can advise you our personal one, the Avery one. You were on the board so my mother will allow this.
Y/N: Very nice of you but i'm okay.. Have you seen Meredith today?
Jackson Avery: She has been in surgery for quite a while i can- i have to go it's a 911...
Y/N: Go, tell Meredith to pass by later!
Jackson Avery: Will do!
Arizona Robbins: What was that all about?
Y/N: What was what all about?
Arizona Robbins: Jackson being here...
Y/N: He came to apologise for Kepner and advised me a lawyer, everyone knows apperently...
Arizona Robbins: Only some attendings, Chief had a meeting about it. We have to keep you safe! But uhm here is your tablet.
Y/N: Who did my rounds?
Arizona Robbins: I did, i also took twin A up for an MRI, she's going downhill.
Y/N: We have to get her to an OR!