*The Funeral*

Fast forward to 2 weeks, Arizona planned the whole funeral with Callie's dad while you moved some of Sophia's stuff to the house. Today was the day of the funeral, you got Sophia dressed and got dressed yourself.

Nobody was hungry so you grabbed a snack just in case

Arizona Robbins: Are you buckled up?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Yes, can we leave now.
Y/N: How are you feeling Sophia?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Good.

The next 20 minutes were silent.
Yoy got to the place and went inside, Sophia ran to Zola and you and Arizona stood all alone in a corner.

Arizona Robbins: Are you okay?
Y/N: I'm fine Arizona, why do you ask?
Arizona Robbins: You haven't cried.. not once, you and Callie were really close so how come you didn't cry yet?
Rebecca Drew: That's her way of griefing darling.
Y/N: I swear to god people need to stop doing this! What do you want mother?
Rebecca Drew: Nothing..
Arizona Robbins: Lovely to see you miss. Drew.
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Who was that?
Y/N: Who was who?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Nobody importnant.. let's go stand in the front.

After the ceremony everyone went to the hospital except you. You and Sophia were driving home when Sophia said.

Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Do i have to go to school?
Y/N: Momma decided it wzs best for you but i can keep you with me for a few more minutes..
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Can i get a hug Y/N?
Y/N: Of course come here..

You get down and Sophia hugs you. You pack her favourite lunch and packed her bag.

Y/N: What do you want to eat tonight Sophia?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: I- i don't really mind.. can we go?
Y/N: Of course, let me just grab an apple and we are on our way!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Can we walk? I don't want to get in the car..
Y/N: Are you sure?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Yes..
Y/N: Let's go then!

You lock the front door and walked with Sophia to her school.

Y/N: I have to tell your teacher something from momma so i'm going inside with you okay?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Okay, my friends are jealous the way i talk about you!
Y/N: You talk about me?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: How you treat momma and how you take care of me! They all look green of jealousy.
Y/N: You are too sweet! Let's go inside.

Sophia holds your hand as she leads the way. Sophia went inside the classroom and gave her teacher a hug, her teacher then came outside.