*The Flashback*

You woke up exited and alone in the bed, you put on your robe and opened up the curtains. You went downstairs and saw your mother with Amelia making breakfast.

Amelia Shepherd: Look who woke up from her beauty sleep!
Y/N: How's David holding up?
Rebecca Drew: He's doing great apperently! Derek is getting him ready.
Amelia Shepherd: Great! How's your suit?
Y/N: Ready to be worn! He is very exited that i'm wearing a suit instead of a dress!
Rebecca Drew: You told him?
Y/N: He hasn't seen it and i wanted him to know, i wzs scared he would run away or something..
Amelia Shepherd: David loves you Y/N! Now get your ass here and eat this amazing french toast!

You ate breakfast and showered, after you got out you put on a sweatsuit, got in the car and drove to the venue.

Amelia Shepherd: Let me help with your hair!
Y/N: How is my mother holding up?
Amelia Shepherd: Have you met the woman?! She's freaking out!

You both started laughing and finished getting changed.

Amelia Shepherd: It's time for the real thing Y/N!
Y/N: Get Derek's ass in here!
Amelia Shepherd: I will Y/N now just relax and stop pacing around!

A few minutes later Derek walked in.

Derek Shepherd: Y/N you ready?
Y/N: I- i am! I think so.. how did you know Addison was the one?
Derek Shepherd: Y/N we are not doing this again, David loves you with all of his heart. I won't let you crush your dreams due to you stressing out!
Y/N: But do you think i'll be okay?!
Derek Shepherd: You will figure it out, that's marriage!
Y/N: Then what are we waiting for, i have to get married!

You walked to the aisle, Derek took your arm and walked you down the aisle and gave you away. On your side you had Addison and Amelia and on David's side you saw Derek and Mark Sloan.
You both held eachothers hands and listened to the priest, it was time for your vows.

Priest: Who's saying their vows first?
David Fields: I will.
Y/N the day i first saw you i was overwhelmed, you were just an intern who was very clumsy and i was just a fellow. You made me something Y/N, you made me a better man, a better surgeon, a better human being..
Y/N: David.. the fellow who i couldn't get enough of, the person i knew who would take care of me. The person who gave me the best advise to live my love and never let me stop it! I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i would never let you go because of whatever challenge we will face!

The priest said some more things, you put each other rings on and looked at each other smiling.

Priest: I now announce you husband and wife! You may now kiss one another.

You kissed and walk down the aisle with David, everyone looked so happy for you and David. You all went back to the house and waited for all the fans, it was time for your first dance. It was "That's the way it is" by Celine Dion.
After that dance the music changed to something more up-beat. You walked over to Addison and Amelia and hugged them both.

Addison Montgomery: So tell us when are we gonna be aunts?
Y/N: I just got married take it easy Addie!
Amelia Shepherd: I shotgun being the cool aunt!
Y/N: Amy!
Derek Shepherd: There is the bride!
Y/N: Tell them they're crazy!
Mark Sloan: What do you mean?!
Y/N: They are talking about being aunt for a child i don't even have!
Derek Shepherd and Mark Sloan: Shotgun on the cool uncle!
Y/N: You guys are unbelievable! I'm out!

You walked off laughing and find David.

David Fields: Hey babe!
Y/N: Hey honey! How are you doing?
David Fields: I'm married to you so i'm doing pretty damn great!
Y/N: Today, 27th of october is our day. Nobody's gonna take that away from us!
David Fields: Nobody can!

You kissed and went to the dance-floor and danced. You enjoyed the rest of the evening, cut the cake and partied some more. It was 3AM and most of the people were gone. Only your mother, Derek, Addison, Amelia and Mark left.

Y/N: Thank you so much guys, this day wouldn't have been perfect without you guys!
Derek Shepherd: Listen to your dad Y/N, now go to bed young lady!
Y/N: Oh you shut up! Go home Derek, the cabs are here for ya'll!

You said goodbye to everyone and went to bed with David..
_______________________________

Arizona Robbins: Y/N, Y/N!
Y/N: I'm awake!
Arizona Robbins: You forgot Sophia today, you okay?
Y/N: I-i-i'm f-fine..
Arizona Robbins: Let's go to Sophia now, she's scared you're mad at her..
Y/N: Yeah of course..

You hopped out of bed without thinking you were in your old wedding-suit.

Arizona Robbins: Oh God is that your wedding outfit?!
Y/N: Yes, no, not anymore!
Arizona Robbins: What, what do you mean? Are you having second thoughts?!
Y/N: No never, don't you ever doubt that me proposing was a bad desision!
Arizona Robbins: Then what is it? What's going on?
Y/N: I-i just thought of David.. nothing major..
Arizona Robbins: Well it is darling!

She sat next to you and held your hand.

Arizona Robbins: When was your wedding date?
Y/N: What?
Arizona Robbins: So we don't use that date..
Y/N: Oh it's october 27th..
Arizona Robbins: We can get married in march or april!
Y/N: I'd like that-
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Y/N, momma?
Y/N: Hey Sophia, come here!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Wait you're not mad?
Y/N: I fell asleep Sophia, sorry for not picking you up..get here!

Sophia runs up to you and hugs you.

Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: So is that what you're wearing at the wedding?
Y/N: This is my old wedding-suit..
Arizona Robbins: Come on Sophia bedtime now!
Y/N: No it's okay she can ask questions! What do you wanna know?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Why aren't you married with the person you were married to?
Y/N: I was married to a very lovely man who passed away Sophia, he's in heaven now!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Did he die as a hero?

You got tears in your eyes when she said that, you looked Sophia right in the eyes.

Y/N: He did, he died as my hero.. and all of his patients..
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: He was a doctor?
Y/N: He was, he was a trauma-surgeon..
Arizona Robbins: Let's get you to bed now..
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Goodnight Y/N!
Y/N: Goodnight Sophia!

You smile at her but when she walked out the room tears started streaming down you face quickly taking of your wedding-suit and changing into a sweatsuit.
5 minutes later Arizona came into the room.

Arizona Robbins: Hey it-it's okay..
Y/N: I-i'm okay just-just give me a minute..
Arizona Robbins: Come here, sit with me..

You crawled up to her in her arms, you fell asleep 10 minutes later.