*Sudden Visitor*

Arizona's POV:

Once we got home i quicky dialed the number for the pizza service. Y/N was picking out another movie and got changed.

Arizona Robbins: Have you picked out a movie yet?
Y/N: I can't choose between "The Sound Of Music" or "Mary Poppins"...
Arizona Robbins: Well uhm... let's watch "The Sound Of Music".. Also could u answer the door if i'm not back in time?
Y/N: No problem!

I went upstairs and put on the first thing i saw, it were sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I heard Y/N talking to someone so i went downstairs and Alex was there..

Arizona Robbins: Alex.. what are you doing here?
Alex Karev: I'm sorry for not calling.. Jo kicked me out due to an arguement about Izzy, can i stay here for the night?
Arizona Robbins: Well, my guestroom is already taken by Y/N and you are not sleeping in my bed..
Y/N: Maybe he can sleep on the couch?
Alex Karev: Robbins please.. I can't go to Meredith because she didn't answer the door and i don't know where else unless the hospital.
Arizona Robbins: Fine! I'll grab some blankets be right back..

I saw Alex sitting on the couch and went back upstairs. I looked in some old boxes of my brother for some clothes.. It was weird looking in those boxes after all this time, I didn't even realise Y/N was behind me.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: What are you looking for?
Arizona Robbins: Sweet Jezus don't do that to me! But to answer your question, some clothes for Alex...
Y/N: In these boxes?
Arizona Robbins: These were from my brother,i thought i would never open these again...
Y/N: Can i help?
Arizona Robbins: Bring those blankets and pillows to Alex, he will need it if he wants to sleep on that couch..
Y/N: Alrighty then...

I brought them to Alex while he was eating a slice of pizza. I looked confused but brushed it off and gave hime the stuff. Not long after i got downstairs Arizona was there with red puffy eyes. I thought Alex wouldn't notice and was gonna ask about it later.

Arizona Robbins: I see the pizza is here... who payed?
Alex Karev: I did, it's the least i could do if i was staying here. So what are we watching?
Arizona Robbins: Uhm i'm going to bed.. i had a rough dat today...
Alex Karev: I guess it's just you and me now Y/N!
Y/N: Yeah... just you and me..

Arizona went upstairs, Alex was looking at the movies when i suddenly realised she didn't brought clothes for Alex, I excused myself for 5 minutes and went upstairs to grab the clothes