*Will There Be A Good Ending?*

Y/N's POV:

I ran to the OR door as fast as i could, when Jackson came out i hugged him tightly.

Y/N: Thank you for saving my mother's face! I can't thank you enough Jackson!
Jackson Avery: It's my pleassure, the bill is going to Natalie or April. The judge is going to decide.
Y/N: Does April even know about all this?
Jackson Avery: I think she does, Alex and Arizona talked to her earlier. Alex probably tried to scare her by saying that i don't know..
Arizona Robbins: I did actually.
Y/N: You are the best!
Arizona Robbins: She wanted to talk to you aswell.
Y/N: Being in the same hospital knowing what she did is hard for me, now she wants to talk? I can't promise anything. Can i see my mother by the way?
Jackson Avery: Yeah of course! If she wakes up she can't talk, she can't try yet..
I have to check some other patients so i'm going.
Y/N: Alright! Want to join me doctor Robbins?
Arizona Robbins: It would be a pleassure.

We sat in that room until my mother woke up, you could see a faded smile on her face.

Y/N: The surgery went amazing! Just don't try to talk..

She nodded yes.

Arizona Robbins: Hello miss Drew, once you're better you could come over for dinner some time!
Y/N: I think she would love that! We are also meeting our lawyer one last time before it's court-day! I hope you're healed by then. You don't want to miss that!
Jackson Avery: We'll see if she will be better by then.
Hello miss Drew, i'm quickly going to check your stiches if that's okay? Everything looks good, April is in the conference-room. She wants to speak to us Y/N..
Y/N: I'll be here for lunch okay?

Your mother nodded and followed Jackson, Arizona had a surgery so she went to the OR.

April Kepner: How is she doing?
Y/N: None of your damn business.
Jackson Avery: Should've seen that coming.
April Kepner: I want to apologise, i didn't know she was like that. I wanted to know more about Jackson's live and i was jealous.. i'm married to him and you were just a girlfriend.
Y/N: Still not a damn reason to bail her out of prison!
Jackson Avery: With my money April, i didn't expect that from you.
April Kepner: I heard you were sueing?
Y/N: We can't give any details, the only thing i can say is be prepared for anything...
Jackson Avery: Just have a lawyer on stand-by.

Right when April wanted to say something her pager went off, so did mine. We practically raced to the ER with me winning of course!

Y/N: Why did we get paged?
Owen Hunt: Drew over here!
Y/N: Sophia! What happend?
Owen Hunt: She fell of her bike, complaining of pain to her upper-arm and a head-lac.
Y/N: Page neuro,Robbins and Torres! Okay Sophia i'm gonna have a look at that arm okay?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Okay.. it hurts
Y/N: I know.. looks like its broken, what's your favourite colour?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Green and pink..
Callie Torres: What the hell happend?!
Owen Hunt: She fell of her bike, her arm looks broken and has a head-lac.
Y/N: Page neuro again!
Callie Torres: Where is Arizona?!
Y/N: Surgery i paged her aswell. Can you do her arm?
Callie Torres: Okay honey this will hurt a bit okay.. Definitly broken, green or pink sweetie?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Pink!
Derek Shepherd: Sorry! What do we have, Sophia?
Y/N: She has a head-lac but i want to be sure she doesn't have anything else.

Derek does the consult and Callie put a cast on her arm. Arizona came running up.

Arizona Robbins: Sophia, what happend?! I was in surgery.
Y/N: She fell of her bike, head-lac and broken arm. I stiched the head-lac and Callie did the arm.
Arizona Robbins: How are you feeling?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: I'm good momma, wanna sign my cast?
Arizona Robbins: Of course! I think mommy would like to sign it aswell.
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Do you have a marker?
Arizona Robbins: Here you go, now go let mommy sign okay!
S

ophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Love you momma!
Arizona Robbins: Bye sweetie i'll be here to pick you up!

Sophia walked to Callie and you cleaned her bed.
You go to your mother's room and sit down.