*The "happy" reuinion*

Derek Shepherd: We are here!

Y/N's POV:

We had a pretty good meeting with the lawyer, he understood everything we said and made sure we told a lot of details. You told Meredith you would do the ultrasound later. At the end of the day you already were in bed and Arizona came in a bit later.
The next morning i woke up by Alex shaking me saying you need to get dressed ASAP.
You pulled on the first jeans and a blouse and went downstairs.

Derek Shepherd: I got yojr restraining order!
Y/N: Thank you! I hope i didn't get you in trouble..
Derek Shepherd: Why would i get in trouble?
Jackson Avery: There is a woman standing outside, should i open? We don't have that long before we have to meet again with the lawyer.
Arizona Robbins: Alex shoot your ass upstairs and put something decent on! I'll open the door,see if the restraining order is okay.

Arizona opens up the door, when she sees the woman it looks like the older version of you.

Arizona Robbins: Hello ma'am how can i help you?
Rebecca Drew: Is Derek Shepherd still inside?
Y/N: Zona we have to g- MOM?!
Rebecca Drew: Y/N!
Y/N: I- i thought you- you were in New York!
Derek Shepherd: I brought her with me! As an early birthdaygift.
Y/N: Bring her to the hospital, we will be back at 10!

You and Jackson drove off and had the meeting. Derek talked with Arizona and Alex about your past, and your birthday.
They all got to the hospital.

Y/N: Page Derek Shepherd please..
Nurse: Right away doctor.
Derek Shepherd: I've been paged?
Y/N: Where is she?
Derek Shepherd: Or in the chief's office or in the attending's lounge.
Y/N: Why did you bring her here? She didn't even tell me about my dad,you of all people should know i don't have the best bond with my mother.
Derek Shepherd: She wants to talk, give her a chance. Oh and don't forget to smile when you talk to her!
Y/N: Okay Y/N you can do this..
Callie Torres: Do what?
Y/N: God! Nothing.. nothing importnant.

You run upstairs to the attending's lounge where you see your mother talking to Arizona.

Y/N: Can we have the room doctor Robbins?
Arizona Robbins: I'll be right outside..
Rebecca Drew: How have you been?
Y/N: Why didn't you call..
Rebecca Drew: I don't know what you-
Y/N: You know what i'm talking about... so why didn't you call? Because you knew i would be a mess or i would blame you, because i'm both.
Rebecca Drew: I'm not the one who took of to the other side of the country!
Y/N: Oh so i'm the bad guy now?! You don't even know what happend so why don't you just shut up!
Rebecca Drew: Don't talk to me like that young lady!
Y/N: What are you gonna do? Kick me out of the house, take me off you're service, no OR for a week?! You aren't the boss of me anymore!
Rebecca Drew: I WANTED TO HELP YOU LIKE IN THE PAST! I WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU!
Y/N: BUT YOU DIDN'T! Now if you excuse me i'm requested in OR 3 to safe a tiny human!
Rebecca Drew: For god sake all you can do is run from problems! How does David deal with this?!
Y/N: HE ISN'T HERE ANYMORE! NOW JUST GO BACK TO NEW YORK BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY WE WORK!