*Let's Get It Started In Here*

Barbera Robbins: You guys are good!

Arizona got scared and played the wrong notes.

Arizona Robbins: Jesus, a little warning would be nice!
Y/N: We will come back to the livingroom now..
Daniel Robbins: We actually came to say goodbye, it's 9PM and you guys probably have work tomorrow.
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Can i stay with grandma and grandpa tonight?
Arizona Robbins: If that's okay with them.
Barbera Robbins: Of course not!We stay in the hotel a bit further we will bring her to the hospital tomorrow!
Arizona Robbins: Alright then, bye Sophia! Bring a bag with you!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Bye momma! Bye lady!

Arizona's parents leave with Sophia. You and Arizona are collecting dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. She falls on the sofa and turns on the TV.

Arizona Robbins: I'm tired, never cooking dinner for 5 again!
Y/N: Your parents seemed like lovely people!
Arizona Robbins: They liked you aswell.. my neck is so tense! I'm going to bed already..
Y/N: Already?! Nono.. wait and sit still.
Arizona Robbins: What are you doing?

You start unzipping Arizona's dress so you could massage her neck and shoulder. Once she was enjoying the massage you kissed her neck softly until she finally noticed.

Arizona Robbins: Are you doing what i think you're doing?
Y/N: Just massaging my roommate...
Arizona Robbins: Are you sure about that... The pain has moved a little lower..
Y/N: Here?
Arizona Robbins: Just a little lower..
Y/N: I can't go any lower without undressing you..
Arizona Robbins: Well let's do it then...

She slowly made her way up her bedroom while you followed her. She pulled you in for a passionate kiss and started unzipping your dress quickly.