*A Casual Evening*

Y/N: I don't want to talk about it.. let's go home!
Arizona Robbins: Sounds like a plan!

While walking through the halls of Grey+Sloan, you and Arizona holding hands. Everyone knew what was going on and were happy for you both, accept Callie. She was so jealous of you while she was the one to break up wirh Arizona.
You get to the car and you drive.

Y/N: So what are we going to do? And what are we eating i'm starving!
Jackson Avery: I don't know, and we can order take-out.
Arizona Robbins: We have to atleast have one good meal, i mean we're doctors and we order take-out every single day while we advise people not to.
Alex Karev: How about you guys cook while me and Avery watch the game?
Y/N: I'll see what we have in the fridge, and no way you guys are watching the game without me!
Arizona Robbins: Didn't knew you liked sports.
Y/N: Let's just say i like watching them..
Jackson Avery: Also April asked if we could all talk... she noticed how we always left togheter and has a lot of questions.
Y/N: I can't make eye contact with Kepner, i'll kill her if i do.
Arizona Robbins: I will talk to her but with one of you guys, i'm not gonna do it alone.
Jackson Avery: I have surgery early in the morning and don't know how long it will take..
Alex Karev: Fine, i'll talk to Kepner with Robbins.
Jackson Avery: Wasn't Sophia coming today?
Arizona Robbins: A friend asked if they could have a sleepover, i said yes so she will be here tomorrow. Don't do anything stupid tomorrow!
Alex Karev: What why? I mean you're here.
Arizona Robbins: I'm on-call so anything can happen.
Y/N: I'll put her to bed no worries!
Arizona Robbins: Let's go inside, i think it's gonna rain soon!

You all go inside and take off your coats. Jackson and Alex go to the couch and Arizona goes upstairs to her bathroom.
You look in the fridge for anything and saw some tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots. You also looked in the cabinets and found pasta and started cooking.
You finished the pasta in 30 minutes.

Y/N: Guys would you deck the table please?
Jackson Avery: No problem!
Alex Karev: Smells good Y/N!
Y/N: I'm gonna get Arizona.

You walk upstairs and knock on the door.

Arizona Robbins: Alex you know i'm in here!
Y/N: It's me, dinner's ready!
Arizona Robbins: I'll be out in a sec!

You wait for Arizona to come out.

Y/N: Hello beautifull let's go!

You go downstairs and join Alex and Jackson at the table. Everyone seemed to really enjoyed it. After everyone was done you loaded the dishwasher and all sat on the couch.

Arizona Robbins: We can watch a movie or something. You guys can pick!
Alex Karev: Give me the remote. Let's see..