*The Surgery*

It was around 10PM when Arizona said she was going to bed. We obviously didn't know how long the surgery would take so soon after Alex and i went to sleep aswell.
I was having another nightmare, they have gotten worse over time so i would usually sleepwalk around the house. And every morning i woke up in my own bed again. I know this from Arizona, apperently she always helps me!

Arizona Robbins: Breakfast is ready!
Y/N: Where am i?
Arizona Robbins: You had a nightmare and slept in my bed, don't worry i was already up so i let you sleep some more :)
Y/N: Thank you..Where is Alex?
Alex Karev: I'm in the bathroom don't you dare come in!
Arizona Robbins: Let's just go downstairs and start eating, big day today!

Well it was clear Arizona was ready and Alex was... you know just Alex but i was nervous, one thing and this kid could die you know..
Alex joined a little later, only like 2 minutes.

Arizona Robbins: So who's driving?
Alex Karev: What are you talking about?
Arizona Robbins: Well we all have the same surgery on the same time and we end togheter so why don't we just carpool..
Y/N: Great idea!
Alex Karev: Well you guys will have to wait a little once were done, Jo agreed to talk to me so i will take my best shot.
Arizona Robbins: Great! Good for you.
Y/N: Guys only an hour left until the surgery...
Alex Karev: We have to go now!

Everyone got in Alex's car and drove to the hospital. When we got there we got our patient prepped and quickly drank some more coffee.

Arizona Robbins: Are you guys ready?
Y/N: Yes but where are doctor Torres and doctor Pierce?
Alex Karev: You guys find them i'll go to the patient okay!

About 10 minutes later they arrived at the hospital.

Callie Torres: Sofia wouldn't get out of bed so i was late to pick up Pierce sorry!
Arizona Robbins: Alex is already in OR 3 so we have to go!

They cut open her ribcage and got rid of the tumor. Now we just needed to place her new ribcage in her chest and close her up.

Callie Torres: Shoot! Why won't it work!
Arizona Robbins: What's the matter Callie?
Callie Torres: It doesn't fit.. her new ribcage.
Jo Wilson: But it's custom made for her! How?
Y/N: Look closely..
The ribcage fits but pops right back out.
Callie Torres: Okay everyone pull, we are going to force this in!
Maggie Pierce: Just watch out for her heart!
Callie Torres: 1...2...3.. PULL!

Everyone pulls really hard while Callie tries to put her ribcage in.

Callie Torres: Oh c'mon Wilson i know you have more in you then that!
Jo Wilson: This is all i have in me...
Alex Karev: You know i actually want kids with Izzie Jo...
Callie Torres: Pull!

Because Alex said that, Jo pulled just hard enough with all the rest to get the ribcage in.

Callie Torres: We did it guys!
Arizona Robbins: You guys go scrub out... Me, Drew and Pierce will close up.
Maggie Pierce: We will have to monitor her closely for a few days..
Y/N: Well that's okay.. I'm not even hired in this hospital so i can just monitor..