*A Night Out!*

After you debated with Arizona for an hours if you should go or not you gave in and hot ready. Arizona didn't want you to lose 100 bucks and miss all the fun. She helped you with the outfit

You heard the doorbell and went downstairs

You heard the doorbell and went downstairs. You kissed Arizona and went outside.

Y/N: Hey Callie, you look nice!
Callie Torres: Thank you! I have a request for Arizona.. can you get her?
Y/N: Oh sure!

You went back inside and got Arizona outside.

Arizona Robbins: Hi Callie! You had a request?
Callie Torres: Since i'm not homd tonight i thought you might wanted to have Sophia again.. she's asleep in the car so if you don't want to-
Arizona Robbins: I would love to!
Callie Torres: I'll wake her up, she has her little bag and her project!

You helped carry all of Sophia's stuff inside and said goodbye.

Callie Torres: So Meredith set something up outside her house for a tequila competition!
Y/N: Oh i'm ready! How was everything at the hospital?
Callie Torres: Alex told me everything that happend friday.. don't be mad at him or Arizona.
Y/N: Well i won't if i know!
Callie Torres: Arizona wanted to see how Sophia acts around you, all alone. She wanted to know if we were able to trust our daughter with you and before you say anything- we do this with everyone new in her life.
Y/N: But you didn't know about this friday?
Callie Torres: I didn't... until i saw Arizona's car in front of Joe's.
Y/N: Thank you for helping me.. i mean this is your ex we are talking about..
Callie Torres: You should've seen us when we just got divorced! We were like teenagers fighting over a child, our child.
Y

/N: Looks like were here!

You guys walk up to Meredith who welcomes you in open arms. Cristina sat a chair and Alex ran up to you.

Alex Karev: Did you tell her Callie?
Callie Torres: I did! But don't lie about a kidney..
Y/N: Let's get this thing started!

Meredith pointed to some extra chairs and y'all sat down.

Meredith Grey: So the rules are simple, everyone got a drink assigned to them. And who first empties there bottles wins! Or who drinks the most, so no jugging it back really.. we are all doctors so we know this could be dangerous, so now everyone get a started i'm grabbing water.
Cristina Yang: Why do you look proffesional? It's not a board-meeting we are attending.
Y/N: And i don't care what you think Cristina, i like it!
Hey Alex!
Alex Karev: What's up?
Y/N: How's everything going between you and Jo? Or did you lie about that aswell?

You said this jokingly.

Alex Karev: Good! We are starting over again, i have just been staying at the hospital for a few days. I'm coming tonight if that's okay?
Y/N: Of course! Just know we have Sophia..
Alex Karev: Are you sure you're going to win this?
Y/N: I'll be fine, if i lose i still have savings so i'm good.
Meredith Grey: Sorry to interupt, you're mother is inside she wants to see you!
Y/N: I'll refill my drink and be there!

You refilled your drink and went inside.

Y/N: Someone wanted to see me?
Rebecca Drew: Y/N, sweetie!
Y/N: Well this is emberassing..
Rebecca Drew: How are thing going?
Y/N: Good, good! I met Arizona's daughter, she's so adorable!
Rebecca Drew: I'm glad you found someone!

She gave you a hug and pats on the back of your head.

Y/N: We've been dating for 3 months wha-
Rebecca Drew: You guys are made for each other!
Y/N: Oh how sad, you hear that "Y/N, Y/N!" i have to go now!
Rebecca Drew: I'll get you!
Y/N: Bye mother.

You got outside and talked with everyone for a bit, y'all were a little tipsy exept for Meredith.
The score after an hour
Cristina: Little more than half the bottle
Y/N: Half the bottle
Callie: 2 glasses of wine
Alex: 5 beers.

You talked, you played some cardgames, you laughed. After 2 more hours you finished your drinks first. Cristina came second and Alex came third.

Callie Torres: Looks like i lost!
Meredith Grey: Here is water for everyone, and tomorrow roll in a bit earlier for a bananabag..
Y/N: We are staying for a while right Callie?
Callie Torres: I'm bringing you and Alex back at 11PM.
Y/N: So 3 hours left?
Meredith Grey: How can uou still think this clearly when you drank all of that tequila?
Y/N: I'm apperently very alert, and my mind is clear or something i don't really know!
Callie Torres: Well it's impressive!
Y/N: Do you have some more water, and an asprine?
Meredith Grey: I'll get it for you!
Cristina Yang: Apperently not a clear head huh..
Y/N: If i take an asprine now i won't have a big hang-over like you usually would.(i'm not sure if this is really true but idk >:D)
Callie Torres: Does that really work?
Y/N: Works for me!
Meredith Grey: I'm back!
Y/N: When do you want the ultrasound?
Meredith Grey: Tomorrow?
Y/N: Good! Let's do it before 11 o'clock, i have a surgery!
Meredith Grey: I'll look for you after rounds.
Callie Torres: How far along are you actually?
Meredith Grey: 10 weeks i think.. but i'm already showing!

You kept drinking water the rest of the night. When it was 10:15PM you, Callie and Alex got ready to leave.

Y/N: It was fun!
Cristina Yang: You're a good drinker Drew!
Y/N: Well thank you, i just want to say goodbye to my mother.. where is she?
Meredith Grey: Upstairs second door right!

You walk upstairs and enter the room.

Y/N: I'm leaving..
Rebecca Drew: I'll be at the hospital tomorrow!
Y/N: Why?
Rebecca Drew: Just a check-up with Jackson, nothing to worry about. I hear someone honking so go!
Y/N: Bye mom!

You got in the car and Callie drove you home. Arizona was waiting for you guys on the couch, you talked a bit more and went to bed.