*A Night Alone?*

The next couple of days you practically skipped around the hospital. Arizona and Alex needed to get a kidney in Iowa for a patient but it was friday so Arizona asked if you could take care of Sophia while she was gone. She was going to be back in a few hours so you didn't really worry.
The doorbell rang and it was Callie with Sophia.

Y/N: Callie, Sophia come in!
Callie Torres: Where is Arizona?
Y/N: Arizona is getting a kidney but she will be back before Sophia's bedtime.  Sophia why don't you go upstairs and put your bag there!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Okay!
Callie Torres: Here is my number, keep me updated on her please!
Y/N: If you want you can stay for dinner.. We are having some salmon with asparagus tonight, and if Sophia didn't like salmon i have chicken!
Callie Torres: No she loves salmon.. how did you have time to make it?
Y/N: As soon as i got here i started working on it, i asked Sophia what she would like and said asparagus which surprised me! I'll set the table you can get Sophia, it's the first door on the left.

You set the table and served the plates

Callie came downstairs with Sophia and you all started eating

Callie came downstairs with Sophia and you all started eating. You made small-talk with Callie and Sophia told us something about a schoolproject.
After we finished eating i collected the plates and filled up the dishwasher.

Y/N: Sophia i'm gonna fill a bath for you alright..
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: With bubbles?
Y/N: With bubbles!

You came back and Sophia ran upstairs to the bathroom.

Callie Torres: You really love working with kids huh..
Y/N: Theh are our future so you need to be a good example to them, but i didn't do anything of this you guys did. You guys raised this girl very well!
Callie Torres: Would you like to go to Joe's! Sometime...
Y/N: Of course, when are you off?
Callie Torres: I- i'm off tomorrow afternoon.
Y/N: So am i, i can then drive you here to pick up Sophia!
C

allie Torres: I have to go.. tell Sophie goodbye okay?
Y/N: No problem, i'll see you tomorrow!

Callie left and you started emtying the dishwasher. You then sat on the couch and watched some TV.

Arizona's POV:

Arizona Robbins: Do you think she's alright? I mean i just left her to get drunk..
Alex Karev: Let's go do something else so it seems more real we went to get a kidney.
Arizona Robbins: Let's go to the car and get some food, i only gad 2 glasses of wine..
Alex Karev: I'll drive!

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: Hey Sophia, what do you wanna do?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Hmm i don't know.. can i ask you a question?
Y/N: Is everything okay?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Are you and my momma dating?
Y/N: Would you have a problem if we did?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: You make the best food in the world, and momma smiles again!
Y/N: Follow me..
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: This is momma's favourite thing! She used to play for mommy every night.
Y/N: What's a song you like?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: I don't know..
Y/N: I'll play my favourite song okay?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Okay!

You start playing Candy - Robbie Williams. In the cornor of your eye you could see Sophia bobbong her head.
You start singing the lyrics aswell and heard someone laugh.

Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Momma!
Arizona Robbins: Hi sweetie! Seems like you're having fun..
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Come dance with me!

She laughs and starts dancing with Sophia. When the song was done you turned around.

Y/N: Do you guys want another song or do we watch a movie while momma eats?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: A song!
Y/N: Are you okay with that Arizona?
Arizona Robbins: Well i'm okay with tha only if i can request one..
Y/N: What song would that be?
Arizona Robbins: The sheet music! Come on Sophia.

You played the sheetmusic and played I'm Still Standing - Elton John.

Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: You love this song momma!
Arizona Robbins: I do! Now why don't you sit on the couch and pick a movie while i eat okay?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Okay!

You and Arizona walk up to the kitchen.

Arizona Robbins: I hope she wasn't annoying you..
Y/N: She's a sweet kid! I can babysit her whenever you need, Callie also stayed for dinner!
Arizona Robbins: Oh.. well i'm happy Sophia's happy, she loves you, and this is amazing!
Y/N: Well she asked me about us and she's happy to see you happy!
Arizona Robbins: Alex won't be here tonight..
Y/N: Why?!
Arizona Robbins: Jo asked to talk.. before the flight.
Y/N: Wait so you flew alone?!
Arizona Robbins: Yes i'm okay.. now here i got you guys a treat!

She pulls out 2 tubs of ice cream.

Arizona Robbins: Now go sit on that couch! I will be back in 5 minutes

Arizona ran upstairs and got changed.
You walked to the couch with Sophia watching the movie she picked.

Y/N: Your momma got this for us, Brother Bear.. good choice!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Thank you! This is yummy!

Sophia lays her head on your lap while she ate ice cream. Arizona comes downstairs and sat next to you. When the movie was done Arizona and Sophia fell asleep, you picked up Sophia and put her to bed. You then went back downstairs and put a blanket over Arizona and stayed on the couch until you fell asleep aswell.