*Quality-Time With Sophia!*

The next morning you started on breakfast, you didn't knew if Jo stayed over or not so you made an extra portion. As you started finishing up breakfast Alex and Arizona were awake and April was still asleep.

Arizona Robbins: I'll wake up April!

Arizona went upstairs and about 5 minutes later went back down without April.
She handed over a note

Arizona Robbins: I'll check on her when i get to the hospital!Y/N: Can one of you do Meredith's ultrasound?Alex Karev: Is she still refusing to actually make an OB appointment?Y/N: Yeah but how far along is she now?Arizona Robbins: Huh what?Y/N: C...

Y/N: Can one of you do Meredith's ultrasound?
Alex Karev: Is she still refusing to actually make an OB appointment?
Y/N: Yeah but how far along is she now?
Arizona Robbins: Huh what?
Y/N: Can one of you do Meredith's ultrasound?
Arizona Robbins: Yeah sure..
Y/N: Great! Can i have your keys?
Arizona Robbins: Here you go..

After they got ready and left you did some basic cleaning and tieded Sophia's room. You ate lunch and chilled on the couch for a bit when you saw it was 2 o'clock you ran upstairs and got changed.

 You ate lunch and chilled on the couch for a bit when you saw it was 2 o'clock you ran upstairs and got changed

You grabbed the keys, your phone, wallet and 2 bottles of water and left. You arrived at Sophia's school at 2:55PM and got out of the car.

Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Y/N!! I got an A+!
Y/N: Good job! Momma is at work so how about we do something fun?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: What about my bike?
Y/N: We cqn get it later okay?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Okay! I have a maths test monday, can you help me study later?

You get in the car and get buckled up.

Y/N: Of course! So i thought we could feed the ducks then go to the store and make dinner togheter, how does that sound?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Amazing!
Y/N: So i already thought of an idea to cook but we do need a dessert aswell!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Cupcakes!
Y/N: Okay then, let's go to the store now!