*The dinner*

We skip to noon, Alex left to the hospital to look for some work. You wore some baggy clothes to help Arizona since she was cooking. And brought the dress with you to get changed there.
You knock on her door, Sophia opened the door and called Arizona over.

Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Momma, who is this?
Arizona Robbins: Sophia this is Y/N.. She is joining us for dinner tonight!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Oh okay! I'm going to my room, wanna see it?
Y/N: Oh, yes of course! I'll help you with dinner in a few moments!
Arizona Robbins: Alright then!

You and Sophia go check out her room. You excused yourself after 5 minutes and went to help Arizona.

Y/N: I'm here! How can i help?
Arizona Robbins: Could you cut the carrots?
Y/N: Sure thing!

You saw it was 6 o'clock, Arizona got ready in her bathroom and i got ready in the normal one. Once i got out Sophia was giggeling and heard someone playing piano.

Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Momma i wanna learn this!
Arizona Robbins: Here,put your fingers here here and here! Now you played a chord.
Y/N: I didn't know you played piano!
Arizona Robbins: Oh.. my parents like it when i play, i'm a little rusty..
Y/N: Let me help! What song do you like?
Arizona Robbins: Well, i don't mind what song you play! I wanna see you do it.

Just when you were about to play, the doorbell rings and Sophia runs downstairs and let's Arizona's parents in.
You quickly follow her downstairs.

Daniel Robbins: Hey Zona! Long time no see.
Arizona Robbins: Hi dad, hi mom!
Barbera Robbins: So who is this beautifull, big girl?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: It's me Sophia!
Barbera Robbins: Well you have gotten big! And who is that?
Y/N: Hello miss. Robbins, i'm Y/N Drew-
Arizona Robbins: My girlfriend...
Barbera Robbins: Well it's lovely to meet you!

You all talk for a bit when Arizona says that dinner was ready. You go ahead and lead everyone to the dining table and Arizona start making conversation.

Arizona Robbins: So where are you guys living now?
Daniel Robbins: We're in Boston for a while. For how long we don't know!
Y/N: Isn't it exhousting moving every few months?
Barbera Robbins: At first it was, especially when you have Arizona as a toddler!
Arizona Robbins: Let's not talk about that!
Y/N: No i wanna know! C'mon Arizona!
Arizona Robbins: I would always have the biggest breakdowns on my first day... which they found hilarious..
Y/N: Oh...
Daniel Robbins: Where are you from dear? Sounds like New York to me!
Y/N: Manhattan actually!
Barbera Robbins: What brought you to Seattle then? Manhattan must have been wonderful!
Y/N: It uhm.. it was wonderful.. and Miranda Bailey offered me a job here to teach and work with tiny humans!
Daniel Robbins: Well that's great! You must love working with my daughter, she's the best you know!
Y/N: Oh i know!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Momma i'm full!
Arizona Robbins: Well okay Sophia, go get your present!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Okay!
Barbera Robbins: Well do you still play the piano?
Arizona Robbins: Well i'm rusty... it's a long time ago since i played due to work.
Y/N: What song?
Daniel Robbins: What do you mean "what song"?
Y/N: What song do you like?
Barbera Robbins: Oh any song is perfect!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: I'm back! Here you go!
Barbera Robbins: Look Daniel! It's a plate with her handprint!
Daniel Robbins: We love it Sophia!
Y/N: If you would excuse me please..
Barbera Robbins:Oh of course!

You went to the room with the piano and started looking for the music sheets on your phone.

Arizona Robbins: My parents didn't freak you out right?
Y/N: No! God no, i was about to play.
Arizona Robbins: Can i join?
Y/N: Sure thing! So this is the music sheet. I'm ready when you are!

You and Arizona started playing started playing. Her parents came to the room with Sophia. They were enjoying the music and we were enjoying the moment.

I decided to make this part a bit longer because i just hit 500 followers on tiktok!
I hope you enjoy the story so far❤