*Court-day!*

!time jump!
It's been 2 months since the fire, Bailey started reconstructing the rooms that got damaged due to the fire. You and Arizona went on more dates and got more and more serious. The court-day got delayed because of some other cases from the lawyer but today was the day. Your mother waited for you outside the building.

Rebecca Drew: Y/N, Arizona are you ready to go inside?
Y/N: Of course i am, i just think i don't look proffesional enough..

You wore this :)

Rebecca Drew: You look proffesional enough now let's go inside!

You hold Arizona's hand and went inside. Jackson was wearing a black suit and everyone else was already inside.

Arizona Robbins: We are sitting behind you now just relax and go sit!
Y/N: Sorry i'm bit late..
Jackson Avery: We still have 10 minutes left and Natalie is nowhere to be seen.
Y/N: I definitly need tequila after this!
Jackson Avery: Don't be nervous! Look behind you.. Derek, Meredith, Arizona, Alex, Cristina, Owen, Bailey, Webber and your mom are here! You have an amazing family who support you.
Y/N: I don't know.. it's scary sitting here waiting for he-

Natalie entered the room with her lawyer. She looked like she owned the place. She went to her seat and winked at me.

Y/N: Did she just wink?!
Jackson Avery: I think so.. look!
Lawyer: I'm here..

The whole time you prayed everything went as you discussed and it did. After a few hours Natalie was called guilty for the assault and needed to pay the medical bill which wasn't really cheap. You knew you had to see her again since there was going to be a trial about the murder on your husband.
Everyone cheered for you and went outside.

Y/N: Who's coming with me to Joe's? My treat!
Richard Webber: Me, Bailey and Hunt have to go back.. Kepner can't control the ER!
Y/N: Alright! Page if you need a set of extra hands!
Derek Shepherd: Let's go, we will see you there!
Jackson Avery: Alex need a ride?
Alex Karev: Yeah, i'll see you there Y/N!
Y/N: Let's go to the car! I'll drive.

Arizona and Rebecca followed you to Arizona's car and you drove to Joe's.

Joe: I heard the news, what do you want? This is on the house!
Y/N: Tequila, white wine and you?
Rebecca Drew: A beer would do!

You had a fun night with your friends, everyone was very happy. Arizona asked to go home since she wasn't feeling very good. You got kn the car with Alex and Arizona and went to her house.

Y/N: Goodnight Alex!
Alex Karev: Goodnight Drew, goodnight Robbins!
Arizona Robbins: Goodnight..

She sat on the couch and you handed over a glass of water since you were concerned. She then starts kissing you and bringing you upstairs.
You pull away and say

Y/N: I thought you weren't feeling good..
Arizona Robbins: Wr both know Alex should've stayed up otherwise!

She smirked and started taking of your clothes.