*Congratulations!*

Miranda Bailey: I wouldn't say that doctor Drew...

Bailey had been watching the whole surgery from the galery and spoke to us through the speaker.

Y/N: Wait.. Are you saying i'm-
Miranda Bailey: I'm saying you're hired. Congratulations!
Maggie Pierce: Way to go doctor Drew!
Arizona Robbins: We should go celebrate!
Miranda Bailey: Just make sure the patient is closed up before you go...
Arizona Robbins: Right...

We finished her up and she got sent back to recovery. I paged Addison, Derek and Alex to tell them the good news! I was so exited to work with my old and new friends!

Derek Shepherd: You paged us! Did something happen?
Addison Montgomery: Derek open your damn eyes...
Derek Shepherd: Wait you got-
Y/N: I got hired!!

Derek and Addison both gave me a hug when i saw Alex walking towords me so i put on my pokerface...

Alex Karev: What happend! Why do you have that face? Did the patient die? Tell me Y/N!

I started to fix my lab coat when he noticed.

Alex Karev: You got hired!

He picked me up and hugged me in the air.
Arizona found us and said we could go to Joe's for a drink.
Once we arrived Joe immidiatly gave us drinks, i got a Wodka-Tonic, Alex got a beer and Arizona drank white wine.

Arizona Robbins: This day can't get any better!
Alex Karev: Well it can get worse..
Y/N: What happend?
Alex Karev: Jo decided she wanted to go for herself..
Arizona Robbins: So sorry to hear that...
Joe: Here Alex, this one's on the house.
Alex Karev: Thanks bud, but it's okay. I mean i can ask Mer if i can stay there..
Arizona Robbins: Well no, you can stay.. but Sunday you guys can't be at the house..
Alex Karev: Is Robbins getting laided?
Y/N: Gosh Alex! Her parents are coming over.
Arizona Robbins: Yeah, and so is Sophia so i can't have you guys over..
Y/N: I'll book 2 rooms in the hotel a block away. You okay with that Alex?
Alex Karev: Yeah sure thing!

It was getting pretty late, Arizona was the least drunk so she drove us to the house. I offered Alex the bed for tonight since he slept on the couch for 2 days so we decided to switch every 2 days. Alex went straight to the bathroom to freshen up while me and Arizona just picked another movie for tonight.

Alex Karev: Alright guys i'm going to get a banana bag before my shift so see you guys tomorrow evening!
Arizona Robbins: I'm so happy for you! You solved a pretty complicated case and got hired!
Y/N: I know, it's strange to be here actually. I mean i never thought i would work with Derek again, and not being chief of peds!

We both started laughing and watched the movie, when the movie finished i could feel Arizona looking at me so i looked at her...