*Not Complicated At All?*

You started looking for Derek when you saw Addison waiting for the elevator.

Y/N: Hey Addison! I thought you left?
Addison Montgomery: I decided to stay for a while, I'm gone by the end of the week.
Y/N: It will be nice working with you again for a few days!
Addison Montgomery: I was thinking the same thing!

The elevator opened and you and Addison hopped inside
You continued your conversation.

Y/N: Have you seen Derek by any chance?
Addison Montgomery: I heard that their was an accident.. He's probaly in the ER.
Y/N: Thanks Addison!

You run to the ER and find Derek.

Y/N: Can i help?
Derek Shepherd: No, sorry Y/N.
Y/N: It's okay! I have a question..
Derek Shepherd: What's the matter?
Y/N: Do you guys have a 3D-Printer?
Derek Shepherd: Yeah! I'll bring you there! Why do you need it?
Y/N: Arizona had this kid with a tumor on her heart and it's impossible to get out without damaging the ribcage..
Derek Shepherd: So?
Y/N: So? So i want to print that girl a new ribcage if that's possible, c'mone Derek!
Derek Shepherd: Do you think it will work?
Y/N: I'm just seeing if it's an option..

You and Derek arrive at the 3D-Printer. Meredith was sitting on the floor looking at the printer.

Derek Shepherd: Hey Mer!
Meredith Grey: Hey Derek, hey Y/N.. what are you guys doing here?
Y/N: Me and Arizona have this kid who has a tumor in her chest... we can't get too it without damaging her ribcage so-
Meredith Grey: You want to print her own ribcage, impressive!
Y/N: Is that possible?
Meredith Grey: You will need the right material so it's flexible but strong at the same time but yeah.
Y/N: Sweet! I'll page you to Robbins office in half an hour okay?
Meredith Grey: Sure!

You walk of with a big smile on your face, you got 2 coffees and an apple for yourself. You went up to Arizona's office and paged everyone.

Arizona Robbins: What's the matter? And why do you have 2 coffees?
Y/N: Take this and sit down!

A while later Callie and Maggie entered the room with congusion on their faces.

Maggie Pierce: Why did you page doctor...
Y/N: Drew!
Arizona Robbins: Yeah why did you page us?
Y/N: So once everyone left i wondered around the hospital thinking for an alternitive, i didn't know if the alternitive i wqs thinking of was here so i went to Derek who's brought me to Meredith and now we are here..
Callie Torres: So what is your plan doctor Drew?
Y/N: What if we printed her a new ribcage, we could use a material which is strong but still flexible.
Arizona Robbins: Wait that isn't a bad idea..
Callie Torres: It's not a bad idea but i haven't done this on a kid yet..
Arizona Robbins: But do you think you can do it?
Callie Torres: I'm up for the challenge!

We all got to the patients room and started to explain the procedure. The patients parents signed the consent papers and schedueled the surgery first thing in the morning.