*Mothersday*

The next morning you woke up early to make a big breakfast. Arizona woke up a bit after 7 and gave you a goodmorning kiss.

Arizona Robbins: I have to work in 4 hours so what are we going to do?
Y/N: I'm making breakfast and you are taking a bath!
Arizona Robbins: You ruin fun!
Y/N: I'm just making your life easier!

You continued cooking while Arizona went upstairs. Sophia woke up in the meantime and watched some cartoons.

Arizona Robbins: Sophia come on it's still early!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: What are you talking about?
Arizona Robbins: Go get ready Sophia, we are going to the park!
Y/N: Can you wait for me?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Breakfast!
Y/N: How about you set the table?

Sophia sets the table and everyone sits down and eat, it was a sunny day so Sophia wore a shorts and a shirt and you wore this.

You arrived at the park and watched Sophia play on the playground.

Y/N: So what's your day looking like?
Arizona Robbins: No surgeries.
Y/N: Can you check on my patient? Jo knows all the details.
Arizona Robbins: Sure! Also Meredith is picking Sophia up tonight.
Y/N: Why?
Arizona Robbins: Because Zola wanted a sleepover, and we have the night alone...
Y/N: Not now Arizona!
Arizona Robbins: God why are you so cute when you're embarresed!
Y/N: And you are just a big flirt!

You kissed Arizona and held her hand, a little while later she lays her head on your shoulder and kept her eyes on Sophia.
After a while you went back to the house and said goodbye to Arizona.

Y/N: So what do you wanna do Sophia? We can bake or play or walk or watch a movie-
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: It's motherdays today.. i wanna make her something!
Y/N: I know it's mothersday! How about we go to the mall and buy momma a gift?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Yes!
Y/N: Okay so momma took the car so we are taking an uber, want a sandwich before we leave?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: I'm good! Call the uber!

You call the uber and go to the mall.

Y/N: Do you know what you want to buy?
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Maybe matching necklace? Or a pretty dress? Oh, maybe diamond earrings!
Y/N: I think the necklace is a good idea, same for earrings!
Sophia Robbins Sloan Torres: Diamond?
Y/N: Oh no Sophia that's too expencive! Let's go to the stores!

Sophia picked out matching necklaces and earrings. It was 3PM and treated Sophia with ice cream, after that you went back with an uber.