*How Much Can Their Be*

You explain everything, what happend now and what happend in the past. You saw pure confusion on the officer's face so yoh cleared some things out.

Y/N: And that's basicly all that happend..
Alex Karev: I'm sorry guys but i'm going to bed, it's 1AM.
Officer Johnson: You can't, i'm gonna make a call for permission to search through this house for more camera's. How did you even know how to look for them?
Y/N: Previous expriences..
Arizona Robbins: Can some of us please take a nap? We're doctors and we have shifts tomorrow..
Y/N: I'll call the chief, they probably need to talk to us and for the lawyer tomorrow..
Jackson Avery: Good idea.

You go to the backdoor and call the chief.

Miranda Bailey: Drew, it's 1AM in the morning! Give me one damn of a reason your calling.
Y/N: Jackson and i won't be there tomorrow..
Miranda Bailey:And why is that?
Y/N: Something personal came up, it's for our safety we don't go. We also have to see a lawyer, so we'll be on-call if that's possible..
Miranda Bailey: Okay... i will page you only if an emergency case.
Y/N: We will keep you updated! Goodnight.

You hang up and walk back inside, officer Johnson asked to turn off all the lights. You and Jackson were the only ones left since Alex and Arizona went to take a quick nap.

Officer Johnson: I will need your guys' help for the camera's.
Jackson Avery: How do you know it's a camera?
Y/N: It's a small circle that shines back at you due to the light. I'll check the upstairs bedroom.
Jackson Avery: I'll do the bathrooms.
Officer Johnson: And i will just do this area.

You split up and found some more camera's. Jackson found 2 from 2 bathrooms, you found 4 from 3 bedrooms and officer Johnson found 8 more from the livingroom, kitchen and Arizona's hobbyroom.

Officer Johnson: Keep me updated when something happens again. This is my number, call me at any time.
Y/N: Thank you so much for stopping by this late.
Officer Johnson: It's my pleassure.
Jackson Avery: We should get some rest, lawyer is at 10AM.
Y/N: Goodnight!
Jackson Avery: Goodnight!

Hi guys!
So i'm sorry this chapter is a bit shorter then usual but i want to know what you guys want...
I have 2 ideas in my head for the next part, one of them being Derek in New York which would be longer and one of them being about you and Jackson meeting up with the lawyer and continuing the storyline.
I will continue the storyline but i thought it would be fun to see Derek in New York!
So please let me know what you guys want to see as the next part
*Derek in New York*
*We need to figure it out*