*Getting To Know Each Other!*

While Arizona and April were paying yoy got a phonecall and went outside of the boutique.

Y/N: Hello, doctor Y/N Drew speaking, who is this?
Joe: Hey Y/N, could you come pick up Alex, i took his keys and can't reach Arizona.
Y/N: I'll be there in 10 minutes! Don't give him anything other then water!

You hang up and April and Arizona just walked out.

Arizona Robbins: Who were you talking to?
Y/N: We forgot Alex... He's drunk, Joe called to pick him up since you didn't answer.
April Kepner: What are we doing here then?!

You picked up Alex, drove April home and thanked her for helping. You then drove back to Arizona's house and brought Alex to bed.

Arizona Robbins: So what do you wanna know?
Y/N: Huh, shouldn't i be asking that too you?
Arizona Robbins: I was talking about my parents..
Y/N: Oh well, what are their names?
Arizona Robbins: My mom's name is Barbera and my dad's name is Daniel! What next?
Y/N: That's everything i needed to know, i'll get to know them more over that dinner!
Arizona Robbins: But what were you talking about?
Y/N: Me dating Jackson Avery's sister..
Arizona Robbins: Oh, well how was it to have a seat on the board? Was it fun, did you learn? And have you met Jackson before?
Y/N: Well a seat on the board wasn't that fun, you had to follow a lot of rules and got pushed around by the older people. And i have met Jackson before when he was younger, he had a serious glowup! I didn't recognize him when we had that game night.
Arizona Robbins: How bad did he look not to recognise him?
Y/N: Give me a second!

You start to look on his sister's facebook account where you found the most ugliest picture of him you couldn't imagine.

Arizona Robbins: He definitly had a glowup! No wonder you didn't recognize him!
Y/N: So Alex got drunk the night before his nightshift.. He will definitly be crancky!
Arizona Robbins: Well we don't have to deal with him tomorrow.
Y/N: Well, Bailey will probably tell him i'm in New York until Monday so i better be gone before he wakes up..
Arizona Robbins: Well alright then.. I'll pick you up at noon from the hotel.
Y/N: How did you know?
Arizona Robbins: Because that was rhe original plan..
Y/N: Right.. well see you tomorrow!