*Second Thoughts?*

It's been another month, April picked out the place, colours and was working on the guest-list. It all was going great, you decided to have Johnson on your service.

Danielle Johnson: Doctor Drew i'm on your service today but i'll go to doctor Grey-
Y/N: I requested you Johnson now come on i have rounds!
Danielle Johnson: Why i thought you hated me?!
Y/N: Oh i do, i do with all my heart!

You laughed while looking at her.

Y/N: But it can't affect your education this much. For now you'll just do my rounds and labs and maybe in the future i will let you scrub in. It will take me some time to be in a room for a pretty damn long time so don't push me okay?
Danielle Johnson: Got it!

You did your rounds and told Johnson to run your labs and go to the ER afterwords. You and Jo had a surgery planned for a little boy with liver-failure.

Jo Wilson: So have you picked out a date for the wedding or even better, to reveal what your wearing!
Y/N: We want to have the wedding in spring and i-i'm debating on 2 things but i probably have only one choice since Arizona saw me in the other one..
Jo Wilson: Wait how, you didn't bring one thing home?
Y/N: I was freaking out a little.. i put my outfit on from my last wedding and fell asleep..
Jo Wilson: Are you having second thoughts?!
Y/N: I never have second thoughts wirh Arizona why would you even question that?! I just- I want to know what he would think if he still was here you know.. i can't talk about it with anyone really..
Jo Wilson: You can talk about it with me..
Y/N: Well no since you weren't there, you weren't- you couldn't- forget it Jo, clamp!

You did the rest of the surgery with Jo, you could feel she was looking at you bit ignored it. When you came out Johnson was standing there.

Y/N: Woah hello doctor Johnson, are these the results?
Danielle Johnson: They are!
Y/N: Thank you Johnson, okay can you tell me what's wrong?
Danielle Johnson: His sugar-levels are extremly low so we could run some more tests to see if he has diabetes.
Y/N: Page Bailey when you get the labs okay?
Danielle Johnson: Yes ma'am!

You walked to the coffee-cart and saw Arizona standing there.

Y/N: Hey!
Arizona Robbins: Is it true you have second thoughts?
Y/N: No, no Arizona i don't have second thoughts! I'm just- follow me.
Arizona Robbins: What?
Y/N: Follow me!
Arizona Robbins: Can i atleast-
Y/N: It's emergent!
Arizona Robbins: Fine but you owe me coffee!

You both walk to Arizona's car and sit in it.

Arizona Robbins: Why are we here i thought it was emergunt..
Y/N: We are here so nobody hears us okay. Okay now be honest with me.. are you thinking about Callie?
Arizona Robbins: I- what-
Y/N: Be honest Arizona Robbins!
Arizona Robbins: I- i do.. I was thinking how to tell you...
Y/N: And because of that do you have any second thoughts marrying me?
Arizona Robbins: No! No i don't. I was just thinking what she would say if was here..
Y/N: She would say something like, follow your heart. Think with your heart not with your brain..
Arizona Robbins: She wouldn't say that!
Y/N: I know, just trying to make you happy!

You both laughed for a few minutes when Arizona turned to you.

Arizona Robbins: Are you doing the same about David?
Y/N: I am.. but i'm talking about it while you just keep it to yourself which isn't good either!
Arizona Robbins: Can we just agree on 3 things?
Y/N: What things?
Arizona Robbins: Number 1, we aren't getting married on may 5th..
Y/N: Okay princess, whatever you want..
Arizona Robbins: Number 2, we are going to get married without having second thoughts!
Y/N: And number 3?
Arizona Robbins: That i love you and you love me..
Y/N: Well i have a follow-up on that one!
Arizona Robbins: What?
Y/N: Kiss me!

She giggles and gives you a kiss, when she pulled back her dimples were showing.

Y/N: Those dimples are too cute!
Arizona Robbins: Just. like. you!

She pulled you in for another kiss. You both went back to work without any problems and took the next day off.
It was 7PM and You saw Arizona walking over to you.

Arizona Robbins: I am so sorry but my surgery got postponed and then it didn't and then-

You kissed her and held her hand.

Y/N: Let's go home princess!

You went home and helped Sophia with her homework, after dinner Sophia took a bath while you stayed on the couch. After you put Sophia down you went to bed aswell, Arizona layed with her eyes closed while you sat up with you back straight.
Arizona rolled over and saw you sitting up.

Arizona Robbins: What's the matter Y/N?
Y/N: How did your weddingday look like?
Arizona Robbins: Oh well.. my dad planned that whole day, he wanted everything to be perfect for me and Callie. Her parents left her on her weddingday because her mom couldn't stand she was marrying me.. I had the apartment with Mark alone, he got worried because i was late so he checked in on me and i lost it over my brother.. which probably will happen this time aswell! Well uh Bailey married us since the other one cancelled last minute and the after-party was great! How was yours?
Y/N: Amelia and Addison helped me get ready, my mom was more nervous then i was until we got to the venue.. i was thinking about how my future with him wouldn't work out but Derek got me out of there, he walked me down the aisle and gave me away and stood next to Mark as first best man. After the ceremony ended we went to our house and had the after-party in our backyard with Derek and Mark fighting who would be the cool uncle!
Arizona Robbins: That's the Mark i know!

You both laughed and went to sleep.