Ch. 59

Hydra fixed herself once they got back.

The staff was mildly scolding her but she was in daze.

A particular memory was on her mind ever since, but she just tried to ignore it.

And acted as if everything was normal.

But as days goes by, it invades her mind more and more.

"Your class' performance was great... But I'm more relieved that you still looked presentable after the chase." The staff sighed as she looked at the bluenette's condition.

Her kimono's not that dirtied, her hair's still intact and her make-up wasn't that ruined.

"Do you need something else before the show?" The girl asked Hydra who snapped out of her trance.

"Oh... Just some water, please... Thanks." The blue haired girl said, looking at the other through the vanity mirror.

The staff nod and left, leaving her to herself.

Kendou approached her not that later, "You really looked pretty Hydra-san." The ginger said with a smile.

"You looked as beautiful as well." The bluenette said and looked at the latter.

"So, what got you running away earlier?" The 1-B student asked, curious as to why the other was frantic.

Hydra looked away with pink tints on her cheeks.

"I just wanted to see my class' efforts... I wasn't there to support them after all." The blue haired girl lied through her teeth.

But it was true as well.

She really do want to see her classmates perform. It just happened that, someone caught her eye more than anyone else.

"WE'LL BE STARTING IN 10 MINUTES!" Someone announced to everyone in the dressing room.

The ginger smiled as if she noticed the girl's restlessness.

"The best of luck for us then, Hydra-san." Kendou said and left to go to her vanity mirror.

Back at the class 1-A, who were cleaning up their messes.

Mirio and Eri immediately approached Midoriya who was exhausted since that morning.

He did stopped a villain from ruining the Cultural Festival.

"YOO! NICE! JOB BACK THERE!" The older complimented.

The white haired kid came up to him excited and was smiling compared to how she really was.

"At first, I was scared because it was so loud, but then everyone started dancing like 'Hop, Hop'!" The little girl cutely told the green haired kid who got a smile on his face.

He's just listening to the child in pure happiness that he made the emotionless kid smile.

"And then the light went 'flash' and Mr. Deku disappeared, but... then everything got cold, like 'Fwooosh'!" Eri continued, with a matching gestures that Mirio was copying.

"And that lady's voice was like 'WAAAAH' and I... I said 'WAAAAH' too!"

Midoriya wiped the tears of joy that were threatening to fall through his cheeks and smiled at the younger.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself!" He told the girl.

But the moment was ruined by Mineta who seemed to be on edge, "OH, ARE YOU NOW?! SAYS THE GUY WHO WAS LATE! AND NOW YOU'RE JUST SLACKING OFF! LESS TALKING, MORE CARRYING!"

"AAH! HERE, I'LL TAKE SOME! LET ME TAKE SOME!"

"Carry mine too." Aoyama told the panicked Midoriya.

"CLASS A!"